Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What you think happened to Mike Tyson when he was in jail?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What you think happened to Mike Tyson when he was in jail?

You think any of these stuff happened while he was in jail

Raped?
    Beat up?
    Rape anyone?

POLL...

i wonder if anythign happened to him
    Got raped
    9.68%
    Got beat up
    5.38%
    He rape inmates
    30.11%
    Nothing happened while he was in jail
    54.84%

Who's gonna rape Tyson? Lol. And as far as i know, he never had any gay tendancies, and he wasn't in prison long enough to get that desperate, so i voted nothing happened....sexually. i bet he might have beaten a couple guys up, but i seriously doubt anybody beat him up.

Comment

all of them ****s

Comment

I'm sure he got into fights with people who thought they could beat up a boxer or because he was accused or rape he probably was attacked... Idk, did mike ever tell his stories from jail? It wouldn't shock me if people fought him in jail, he'd win most likely though unless they snuck up on him.

Comment

just cause your big that doesn't mean ****. it's all politics in jail. i've watched tons o documentaries. I remember a prisoner saying "the biggest baddest guy you seen here i've seen with my own guys get pumped...it's just the way it is."

Comment

Actually, I know what happened to him in prison. He was loved and admired by all the inmates. He was a legend in there.

No bull****.

Comment

Comment

wsa undisputed susposed to be bout tyson on the slick.

Comment

Nothng happened. But If someone wanted to beat him up in jail it's not like that person would walk up to him by himself and try to whoop him in a fistfight. A bunch of people would jump him with knives and prison shanks and ****, you can't defend yourself against things like that.

Comment

eat , sleep , work out , read.....

Comment

Working...
                    X