Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by titozhang View Post
    Manny Pacquiao
    right now
    I agree. Anyone who doesn't think so should watch his last few fights!

Comment

• Pretty Boy Floyd for me.

Comment

• Comment

• Floyd Mayweather is my #1 P4P...Regardless of his opposition,he is the most skilled fighter around today IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Raging Bull View Post
            Pretty Boy Floyd for me.
            Good avater.

Originally posted by King Koyle View Post
            Floyd Mayweather is my #1 P4P...Regardless of his opposition,he is the most skilled fighter around today IMO.
            No ive got to go with Pacman is the No1 p4p. He might be more skilled than Pac and a few others might be as well but for me you have to judge by the calibre of opponents. No argument for me it has to be Pacman. He creates excitement as well so that is in his favour to be a No1 we need an exciting guy to be No1.

Comment

• Originally posted by living_legend View Post
              mayweather fighting judah after a loss shows u how much of a p4p king he is.......i have pac at the top....
              and mayweather would destroy you goddess boxer they call Pac-Chowii............

I don't understand how you guys can't see that Mayweather is the evoloution of the boxer.

He's in such a shape that eating correctly doesn't affect his body.

His muscle endurance and stamina is through the roof.

He is in such a shape that he hasn't lost speed since 130---which remains to be seen for 154 but we will see mostlikely that he still posseses all his attributes except power which also remains to be seen.

He's undefeated against 37 PRO's...and collected the WBC in Every weight class he has went to.

Just give him his CREDIT. And if not now He'll make the world respect him after he BEATS OSCAR.

I just hope he doesn't retire and just goes on a RAMPAGE and just ****s the whole boxing world up in his surrounding weight classes.

Comment

• I don't care how overwhelming this poll is, and I really could care less what a group of pure Floyd and Pac nuthuggers think.....it's invalid to me.

Easy cruise victories over:

2x Shane Mosley
                Felix Trinidad
                Ike Quartey
                Angel Hernandez
                J.C. Candelo
                Bronco McKart 3x (at the time Light Middle champ and top rated JMW)

Robbery loss to Vargas (115-113 Wright) Watch it again
                Draw with Jermain Taylor (115-113 Wright was the correct score)

Nobody really even comes close P4P #1.

And Wright's victories are just ridiclous cruise victories where he simply showed he's a level above everyone else skill wise.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Wladimir Klitschko.

Comment

• Oh and let's not forget the blind robbery against Harry Simon, there's no way he lost that fight and in reality should only have 1 L on his record.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Manny Paccccccccqqqquuuuuiao

Comment

Working...
                      X