Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thurman vs Porter: Who you got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Porter is just too sloppy and wild for my liking, One Time by stoppage.

Comment

I got Thurman by KO.

Porter is too sloppy. He even got knocked down by Broner. Porter used to fight at middleweight and he got KD by a blown up light welterweight?

Comment

Originally posted by Bozbay View Post
        At his best, Porter has one of, if the best, inside game in the WW division.
        To give him a tag like that he has to of proven it time and time again. Only time his inside game was worthy of that tag was against powerless Paulie, a former very good fighter who had little resistance at that point of his career.

Comment

One Time by KO. Porter would be a sitting duck.

Comment

Funny how we've been reduced to hypothesising about a matchup between two contenders of the same promotional stable. Get used to it because that's all it'll be: a fantasy matchup.

Al Haymon saving boxing, y'all!
            Last edited by Ham Porter; 11-27-2015, 06:08 PM.

Comment

should have made it a public poll.

Comment

Thurman by KO.

Comment

Originally posted by Bozbay View Post
                  At his best, Porter has one of, if the best, inside game in the WW division.
                  That's not much of an inside game at all, it's not even worth noting. That's like saying Bika has an inside game, both can be similar up close, granted Porter more organized with it but you get my point.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    I wouldn't worry about it. Boxers can be good friends and still try their best to win. They are fighting for bigger paydays in the future so they put friendship aside.
                    great point. i hope they bring it

Comment

Is Shawn Porter going to fight Keith Thurman or Is Shawn Porter going to be part of WBC Tournament? Why can the boxing media ask team Porter the question?

Comment

Working...
                      X