No announcement yet.

WTH is aldahb?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] WTH is aldahb?

A lot of my Philippino friends talk in their native language all the damn time and I hear them say "Alldahb" or something. Somone told me it's the next Manny Pacquiao, another dude said it's their country's best basketball player, but I feel like they yankin my chain, cause they all laughin like a maniac

Anyone knows what they talkin about? It's drivin me insane tbh...

Red k sent, thats aldahb for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
      Damn dude, what's up with that? I know we had our differences in the past, but you need to chill tbh.

Comment

Comment

naaldabes...

Comment

Originally posted by DeandreXI View Post
            A lot of my Philippino friends talk in their native language all the damn time and I hear them say "Alldahb" or something. Somone told me it's the next Manny Pacquiao, another dude said it's their country's best basketball player, but I feel like they yankin my chain, cause they all laughin like a maniac

dont mind kuyukut.. heres some green. lol

Comment

"alldahb" (CORRECT SPELLING ALDAHOB) is a racist filipino/tagalog term against black ppl.

its a portmanteau of the english word ALL and the filipino words DAmas and HOBo. (NOSTRIL and LIPS)

if you're black they're insulting you.

i'd kick their ass.

Comment

Philippines = the country.
                Filipino/Filipina :: male/female. From the country. There is more but that is enough for now.

You may be attacked because of this thread.

But stand your ground.

Comment

It's those fukien philipino who love ugly fat assed women....

Here's how it started....

ALL dab bass

And yeah they think all black men are gay, like that fat gay guy on this video.
                  Last edited by Amazinger; 10-23-2015, 11:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    "alldahb" (CORRECT SPELLING ALDAHOB) is a racist filipino/tagalog term against black ppl.

its a portmanteau of the english word ALL and the filipino words DAmas and HOBo. (NOSTRIL and LIPS)

if you're black they're insulting you.

i'd kick their ass.
                    Yu funny dawg lol. I already found out anyway, Pinoys are so gay for love teams lmao

Comment

Working...
                    X