Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Manager Warns Mayweather: Saul is Not Cotto!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flint View Post
    grow up you jealous idiot
    Stop defending a coward who claims to be the greatest fighter of this era yet fights nothing but washed up fighters or worthless bums and still dares to charge you 70$ in PPV

Comment

Wow it sounds like his manager doesn't want Floyd to fight him so hes trying to use a scare tactic.

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
        Stop defending a coward who claims to be the greatest fighter of this era yet fights nothing but washed up fighters or worthless bums and still dares to charge you 70$ in PPV

Please go through Canelo's record and tell me besides Trout who he beat that was in his weight class for one and second who wasn't washed up. I dare you.

Comment

Originally posted by NatiKid View Post
          lol you aint lying its almost like floyd wants the fight and they are surprised hoping he would say no so they could use his name to make money same way pac did. ohhh well uh we thought you lost it floyd we were just kidding about fighting these negotiations and lead up if it goes thru is gonna be great. when mayweather wins that will be even better watchin people turn canelo from being this great fighter floyd scarred of to trying to act like canelo aint no good please dont wait to fight him floyd
          Are you joking? Why would they be afraid of fighting Floyd? There is literally no downside.
          Even if ginger takes a loss his stock rises and he gets more exposure. He is young enough that no one will remember this loss in a few years and will chalk it up to inexperience if he goes on to dominate.
          And its not like Floyd is knocking this kid out. He would come out with barely a scratch on him, richer, and more popular than before.
          Ask Guerrero, he got worked but he has more zeros in his bank account, a cut that will heal in a few weeks, and will earn more in his next fight than he would have before.
          The upside is that he pulls the upset and sends his popularity into the stratosphere.
          No way his manager, Golden Boy, or Canelo are afraid of this fight. Canelo wins either way...

Comment

Originally posted by TBOGGS78 View Post
            Are you serious? Canelo fought N'Dou a 140 pounder, he fought Gomez a 140 pounder, he also fought Lopez another 140 pounder. He beat Hatton a 147 pounder with little skill and Mosley an old 147 pounder. He has fought one guy from his division that was decent and that fight was much closer than scored. How do you defend Canelo and criticize Floyd?
            Canelo is not the P4P king, is he?

nor he charges you exhorbitant ticket/PPV prices just so you can watch him feasting on bums and washed up fighters, does he?

Rhodes was a legit 154 pounder, so was Cintron, and so were Williams and Kirkland, two fighters Canelo was willing to face before they pulled out, that's more than what we can say about Floyd, the current super JMW champion who hasn't fought a single JMW fighter yet

Comment

Man you ****aroaches seem to come out of the woodworks. No wonder NSB has turned to **** with pathetic users like you.

Comment

Let's see if the cherrypicker grows a pair and defends his fake ass JMW belt against a legit JMW for a change

If he's too afraid of ginger, I'd be okay with the Lara-Angulo winner or even Ishe Smith, but knowing Floyd, he'll drag another no hoper from one or two divisions below
                You really want to bring this up when defending Canelo?

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                  I am replying to this just so I can bring it up later.
                  i am responding so in 3 years i can bring it up later! :WORD:

Comment

Let's see if the cherrypicker grows a pair and defends his fake ass JMW belt against a legit JMW for a change

If he's too afraid of ginger, I'd be okay with the Lara-Angulo winner or even Ishe Smith, but knowing Floyd, he'll drag another no hoper from one or two divisions below
                    Just like BIG JMW Canelo did against Lopez.. gtfooh with that bull*****!!! Canelo calla out Floyd but not Maravilla, Chavez or GGG all guys his size..

Comment

Mayweather probably has an easier time with Canelo than Cotto in all honesty

Comment

Working...
                      X