Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rape victim forced to marry attacker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TS, I apologise that my stalker has literally sullied your thread.

Comment

fuck religion

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
        These people don't see things as how they really are..they follow the blind [insert religion here] agenda who tells them how to think and how to act..they're talking out of hate and they're talking the way they have been taught on how to talk...they're puppets.
        Your original post is extremely ironic coming from anyone who follows an organized religion.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
          You believe it was Iran??

I know that the crime rate in Iran is much less than in America because crime over there is punished harshly and for the victims to be punished?? I haven't heard of that one yet.
          I'm saying that a comparison of rape statistics in the United States with the statistics in a country which makes it de facto illegal to be a rape victim is meaningless.

Give me a video link where he says that..
          Why, can you speak Iranian?

I figured it to be Ahmadinejad because it usually is, but the actual source is unimportant - I was reporting on the glee with which the more deranged theocrats of the Muslim world greeted the high rape statistics in America. They saw it as some sort of proof of the depravity in the United states while ignoring the simple fact that a woman reporting a rape is considered to be a confession of adultery rather than a statement of victimhood.

I'm very surprised by that statement I thought rape is punished by death in Iran which is the right punishment for those offences.
          Rape is punishable by death in Iran. But adultery is punished by brutal corporal punishment and jail terms, and guilt of adultery is the default position in Iranian "justice" for women reporting rape.

You want evidence of this? Atifah Sahaaleh was executed in Iran for "inappropriate sexual relations" when the "inappropriate sexual relations" were that she was raped.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/5217424.stm

.but no CNN,CBS, FOX NEWS or The Sun articles please or any other British or American news stations ..I've heard enough propaganda about Iran in the last few years.
          Atefah was murdered by the state for "crimes against chastity". Even if this young girl was indeed guilty of "crimes against chastity" do you honestly think that something so trivial should carry the death penalty? Or are you prepared to admit that this is barbaric?

ps: I need a video hear him say that..no articles because the west has been spewing enough lies and hate against/towards the great man ahmedinejat.
          As mentioned I was unsure who exactly it was who reacted gleefully to this news, it's really unimportant. The fact remains that your claim that the US has higher levels of rape than Islamist nations like Iran or Afghanistan is absurd and is based on lack of adequate reporting and punishment of victims rather than any great restraint on the part of muslim rapists.

Oh and Mahmood is an absolute joke and a clown. The fact that you consider him to be "a great man" is reason for sincere embarrassment on your part.

Comment

Working...
          X