Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone please explain to me how the female mind works?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Can someone please explain to me how the female mind works?

This girl at my job is driving me crazy. One day she wants to be my friend. The next day she ignores me. One day she she's very flirtatious with me. The next day she says hi, rolls her eyes and keeps walking. One day she'll bring a healthy meal to eat. The next day she'll ignore me again. What the phook does she want from me. I'm not interested in her and I just want to be friends. She's pkooking crazy.

It doesn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Trigger View Post
      This girl at my job is driving me crazy. One day she wants to be my friend. The next day she ignores me. One day she she's very flirtatious with me. The next day she says hi, rolls her eyes and keeps walking. One day she'll bring a healthy meal to eat. The next day she'll ignore me again. What the phook does she want from me. I'm not interested in her and I just want to be friends. She's pkooking crazy.
      You're supposed to be married. Sort yourself out.

Comment

She saw your thread on here bragging about cheating on your wife.

Comment

are you actually married?

Comment

Here you go

Comment

She wants to fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                She saw your thread on here bragging about cheating on your wife.
                Oh snap.

Haven't seen ownage like that since Z-Dog punked tray tray.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Trigger View Post
                  Isn't your wife married?

Comment

Maybe females just aren't your "thing", have you considered switching to the dick?

Comment

Working...
                    X