No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward Dominates Rodriguez in Mismatch of Skill

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
    Yeah, I might be wrong saying this, but that's how much Rodriguez had me pissed with his early fighting style. You could've fought hard without holding and hitting and using your head.
    How are you going to say that about a Ward opponent? That's been the complaint about Ward his whole career. Even last night he cut Rodriguez with a headbutt.

You call Rodriguez a bully, but Ward's usually the bully. He's the rough-house fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
      How are you going to say that about a Ward opponent? That's been the complaint about
      No offense, but go tell that ish to someone who cares.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
        No offense, but go tell that ish to someone who cares.
        None taken, although I must say I think it odd.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow Project View Post
          Ward need to throw comboes. Jab and right hand won't get you a knockout. More combo for knockout man. Great work anyway!
          Yeah, doesn't work for Wlad at all...

Comment

Glad the man was back and good. Ward's a hell of a fighter, **** the haters.

Comment

Ward comes back after surgery and 14 months and fights a guy who clearly was bigger and dominates. Cannot ask for more than that. He is like a Rubik's Cube, very difficult for another fighter to solve. Hard to believe the number 2 fighter in the world lives just a few minutes drive from me.
              Last edited by richardt; 11-17-2013, 03:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by peplz View Post
                Wow. It's amazing how delusional people like you are
                Please stop with bull****-posting like that! You wont change my or any other peoples mind about Andre "Dirty Tactics" Ward!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                  Ward comes back after surgery and 14 months and fights a guy who clearly was bigger and dominates. Cannot ask for more than that. He is like a Rubik's Cube, very difficult for another fighter to solve. Hard to believe the number 2 fighter in the world lives just a few minutes drive from me.
                  He's just as interesting and exciting to watch as someone trying to figure one of those out as well.

Comment

Congrats Ward. Admittedly I had to switch off after a few rounds as it was a boring ass fight.

Comment

Turned it off after the 6th round, too boring

Comment

Working...
                      X