I'm a lil drunk and kinda emo now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a lil drunk and kinda emo now

My 32 months stay here in BScene had been crazy and fruitful.Â*

I had made friendships with all sorts of people like the colored guy Tim, the ginger one PB32, Â*the cool **** drunk Georges, cool e-father Kadyo etc.Â*

I may have insulted and offended people here beyond my knowledge. I hope I am forgiven because I did them just for fun. You may say that this is just an internet, but I tell you discovering BS had been one of the great things happened to me.Â*

This site kept me out of trouble and has made my bank account fatter.Â*

Instead of going outside for a drink or to party. I spent my evening here drinking alone and chatting with my fellow posters.Â*

I also gained great deal of information here from music, religion and other trivialities I would never know from a regular chat with my friends.Â*

This site has sometimes been an absorber of my angst. Instead of sulking and confronting the person who made the little annoyance I had I just cussed some posters here to forget the sour mood I had.Â*

And **** it. I can't be as corny like the way I am now in real life.Â*

There are times that I want to leave this forum because I felt like I am outgrowing it but I kept coming back because of the said reasons above.Â*

I hope that next year would still be the same.Â*

Thank you Bscene. And thank you to all my friends here like Talisayen, kadyo, Tua, Sig, lebrick, Tim, Terrel, chief, jazluvr, bozz, kev, dorian, ether, walt, manipresh, willywanker, bostonguy, reed, georges, pb32, skills, miburo, jose, tbear, meat, emz, flab, pugly, trighappy, larry, sweetpea and many others.Â*

You just don't know how, in a little way, you greatly improve my life.Â*

Drink a couple more led, have fun..

Comment

Originally posted by !! AI-Holmes!! View Post
      Drink a couple more led, have fun..
      And how the hell did I forget you as one of my mentor? Holmes is the guy who taught me making the gif karma comments. Thanks bro and the sluts you have provided. You should be the one banned when I was banned because of that damned karma gif.

Thanks to BL and Lorily for giving me the boner. Also to spray and bobby no sex for sexually arousing me.

Comment

Thanks Led I am drunk or high often when I post too so its cool.

Comment

Originally posted by led* View Post
          And how the hell did I forget you as one of my mentor? Holmes is the guy who taught me making the gif karma comments. Thanks bro and the sluts you have provided. You should be the one banned when I was banned because of that damned karma gif.

Thanks to BL and Lorily for giving me the boner. Also to spray and bobby no sex for sexually arousing me.
          lol, you took the gif karma comments to the next level and made it known to everyone, big props to you..

Comment

I just got home from watching Les Miserables with the wife and took a shot of Agua Aldiente and drinking a beer (that movie is deep)

cheers homie!!!

Comment

your a cool poster Led! hope you have a happy and prosperous new year!

Comment

I gotta leave soon so wanna wish you a happy new year bro..and of course to all the other members too...good to have you on this site leddy ..

Comment

manigong bagong taon! advance kayo sa pinas!

baka bukas na ko magemo. cheers tol!

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                    I just got home from watching Les Miserables with the wife and took a shot of Agua Aldiente and drinking a beer (that movie is deep)

cheers homie!!!
                    Originally posted by codey View Post
                    your a cool poster Led! hope you have a happy and prosperous new year!
                    Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
                    I gotta leave soon so wanna wish you a happy new year bro..and of course to all the other members too...good to have you on this site leddy ..
                    Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                    manigong bagong taon! advance kayo sa pinas!

baka bukas na ko magemo. cheers tol!
                    Just woke up to take a pee. It's 2:00 pm here. Need to recharge to welcome 2013 later.

Cheers to all of you my friends!

Comment

Working...
                    X