Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can GAMBOA afford to be less than stellar VS..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
    We already have Ponce De Leon as a measuring stick.
    Not using PDL as a measuring stick, sorry.

Broner already has proven he can hang post Ponce... I'm expecting Yuri to do the same come Dec. 8th.

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
      I wouldnt make it that exagerrated. Anything could happen. Its why they fight the fights. Gamboa is probably gonna win by ko..but farenas might catch him napping due to gis inactivity for all we know.
      I was just goofing. But I would say it would be a big upset, even with an inactive Gamboa.

Comment

Originally posted by damit305 View Post
        With you on this one. Gamboa WILL win I feel. Question is how will he win?

He needs to look even more impressive given that he's on an undercard imo...

Anything less than great in this fight might put him in a bit of obscurity.
        I don't think the moment's lost on Gamboa. Much as I like Rigo, Yuri isn't him. I have a feeling Gamboa is going to look to make a statement: "I'm back!" He might work a few rounds, just to get the motor running, but then he's going to open up and let 'em fly. Once that happens, Farenas will be looking up at the lights....

Comment

Gamboa will starch farenas. I love to think Farenas has a chance.. I just don't see it..

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
            Gamboa will starch farenas. I love to think Farenas has a chance.. I just don't see it..
            No shame in losing to Gamboa. The man's a beast. He's one of the few boxers in the world with superstar potential.

Comment

Farenas needs a competent trainer.

Comment

I think Gamboa looks impressive even on his worst day, without even trying .Am I gonna be disappointed if he doesn't KO Farenas? Nope cause Farenas been down only once and never KOed. Plus when was the last time Gamboa KOed someone. To me watching Gamboa for 12 rounds straight is like watching a **** in 3D, amazing. Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                Last edited by .:: JSFD26 ::.; 11-30-2012, 07:12 AM.

Comment

Im thinking Yuri can stop Farenas after 6 gotta give a few rounds too shake the rust off the engine.So excited that Yuri is back

Comment

i think he cana fford to look rusty at times, because he has been away for a year after all, one thing thought that he has to absolutely do on this big stage is win by ko , no doubt about it

Comment

farenas is gonna bulldozed.

Comment

Working...
                      X