No announcement yet.

This is a horrible hate crime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] This is a horrible hate crime

"The Woman Has died due to the Injuries Sustained, confirmed dead on March 24th 2012 Innocent muslim mother of five beaten nearly to death, with doctors saying there is no chance of Survival. Assailants broke in to her home, and savagely beat her leaving her body in a pool of blood to be discovered by her 17 year old daughter, with a note saying "go back to your own country, you're a terrorist" El Cajon - A woman found beaten in the head with a tire iron, was hospitalized. Shaima Alawadi, 32, a mother of five, was found unconscious by her 17- year-old daughter on Wednesday around 11:15 A.M. A note telling her to "Go back home", was found at the residence. A family friend Sura Alzaidy, told the San Diego Union Tribune about the note, which authorities did not disclose. The note told the woman and the Alawadi family to "Go back to your own country. You're a terriorist". The woman is of Iraqi descent."

I read about that earlier, that's really tragic that people would actually do that.

Comment

Terrible, death is too good for the perpetrator.

Comment

people have no respect for human life and the one shot people have at walking this earth

Comment

This is just sick.

Dear me, what is wrong people!?

Comment

That's horrible a mother of 5. People don't have boundaries they just judge like if they were given the order to judge others and accuse.

Comment

This is just ONE example of the unbridled hated some people harbor within. And to unleash that hated on a FEMALE & MOTHER is quite possibly the lowest a so-called human being can go.

Death is too good for many of these beasts walking among us .....

Comment

So what can you tell me about gun laws now?

I suppose she was supposed to fight them off with her own tire Iron or a blunt object etc.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Damn that's fuc.ked up. These savages will get theirs in due time.

BTW, we should ban tire irons, or at least regulate it a lot more strictly.

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
                    So what can you tell me about gun laws now?

I suppose she was supposed to fight them off with her own tire Iron or a blunt object etc.
                    lol...beat me to it

Comment

Working...
                    X