Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Haye vs. Tyson Fury Master Thread - Stop making new threads about this fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Haye vs. Tyson Fury Master Thread - Stop making new threads about this fight.

This is the new master thread. Post everything about the fight here. -----TBS

-----------------------------------

Fury Is heavy underdog

Fury has the reach and physical adavantage-check

Fury has better output-check

Fury been in with better heavyweights externally from Klitscko=check

Fury has weakness and that's he tries to entertain, and if he performs like he did against Cunningham then he will struggle.

But as another poster told me, his uncle calms him down, if he fights like he did against Kevin Johnson, then Haye is losing by points or late stoppage. its all in whether Fury keeps his concentration, and ive got a funny feeling he will.
    Haye by KO/TKO
    75.00%
    Haye by Decision
    3.89%
    Fury by KO/TKO
    15.00%
    Fury by Decision
    5.56%
    Draw
    0.56%
    Last edited by The Ban Stick; 07-12-2013, 12:23 PM.

I hope people feel the same way so i can get better odds

Comment

Are you saying Haye is a 3-1 Underdog.. If thats true im betting this, I cant see Fury going more than 5 rounds I think he gets shut up and knocked out!

Comment

Originally posted by pbeer View Post
        Are you saying Haye is a 3-1 Underdog.. If thats true im betting this, I cant see Fury going more than 5 rounds I think he gets shut up and knocked out!
        No, Fury is the underdog

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
          No, Fury is the underdog
          Money back in pocket!

Comment

Fury is going to plank Haye harder than anyone has ever planked him

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
              the bookies are giving Fury over 3-1 and I think that's a great bet.

Fury has weakness and that's he tries to entertain, and if he performs like he did against Cunningham then he will struggle.

But as another poster told me, his uncle calms him down, if he fights like he did against Kevin Johnson, then Haye is losing by points or late stoppage. its all in whether Fury keeps his concentration, and ive got a funny feeling he will.
              Haye has problems with tall men
              Haye culo is hurting from when he got F'd
              poor stamina => he will get stopped
              Last edited by DosRounds; 07-09-2013, 05:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
                the bookies are giving Fury over 3-1 and I think that's a great bet.

Fury is the ultimate fighting supremacy, fighting is in his blood.
                Fury is a natural fighter, fighting for his life when he was 7 weeks premature.

Comment

Good post.

I think haye is the favourite but the way some are talking on here you'd think Fury has no chance. I think its partly underrating Fury, and partly overrating Haye.

Haye Imo has struggled against the big guys that he has fought in his career, obviously we saw him lose to WK but also against the terrible Nikolai Valuev we saw Haye's output drop massively. He also struggles to keep in punching position when ducking and diving to avoid punches from bigger men. If Fury can throw enough to keep Haye bouncing around avoiding shots then he can outwork him.

If Fury can stay disciplined (not easy bearing in mind how much hype there will be from the build up) he can box long and keep haye out of punching range for large portions of the fight. As the fight goes into late stages we could even see Fury stopping Haye Imo.

This is based on a lot of 'ifs' though. Haye does have one shot power and has operated at world level for a long time. Like a lot of people im not sold on Fury's chin either. All I'm sure of is this is not as easy a fight as some think it is to pick.

Comment

Pretty good logic. I like his chances as well.

Comment

Working...
                    X