Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peterson fooled people into thinking he was good since he cheated in Khan fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy
    Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

PEDerson was doing alright boxing but as you can see by the end of the first round Lucas was already closing the distance and landing. Make no mistake tho, in the beginning of the round Lucas was there making PEDerson miss too.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

I didn't think so, he looked nervous, well out of his comfort. I've watched the Peterson brothers for many years now, and I'm tellin' people, Lamont at best was decent on the outside, at the elite level he was worse.
    Of course he was nervous, look who he had in front of him.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I will also add that for the Khan fight Peterson went all the way up to 155 on fight night and against the fight with Matthysse he only went to 149. The added weight also gave him all that strength during the Khan fight

Comment

u have got to be kiidding
        i love how people think a lil testosterone is some miracle drug that makes u a better fighter gtfo

im on test now and have noticed no difference and alot more test than Lamont was on lol

unless u spend money on crazy synthetic hgh **** like marquez it dont make a diff

Comment

Originally posted by deejd View Post
          He was moving a lot. And at times, I think he was trying to gauge Matthysse's power by covering up and allowing him to land in that first round; realizing that he couldn't keep that pace of boxing for 12 rounds. Probably started losing his composure in the 2nd which never helps nerves and stamina.

Looking back at Judah and Alexander--those guys must have trained relentlessly to be in the best shape possibly against Matthysse, they're just lucky he didn't start faster.
          alexander was lucky that haymon disgracefully changed a 12 round bout to ten rounds.

Comment

No respect for the guy.

Its just a shame Lucas didn't do it in more brutal fashion.

Comment

So then is Lucas win not that great since Peterson wasn't good?

Comment

wasn't very high on peterson to begin with...i thought he lost against khan but got a gift in his own hometown, and on top of that he was caught for cheating...he probably doped like crazy against matthyse too, but it's good that peterson didn't catch matthysse with any of his steroid punches...

was just glad to see the steroid abuser get what he deserved...

Comment

I couldn't understand the chances people were giving Peterson. He was never good, I can only think he was talked up as having a chance because he was from the US. If he was from Europe they would label him a Eurobum and slate him as the drug cheat he is. Why did people cut him so much slack?

Originally posted by yoz View Post
                  No respect for the guy.

Its just a shame Lucas didn't do it in more brutal fashion.
                  This. I wish Smoger had let him fight on. I'm not usually like this about a fighter, but everything about his situation in the past year or so stinks. I can't believe he still has a title.
                  Last edited by Weebler I; 05-20-2013, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X