No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao To Make His Decision on Wednesday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao To Make His Decision on Wednesday

Top Rank promoter Bob Arum and Manny Pacquiao’s adviser Michael Koncz have both indicated the “Fighter of the Decade” will make a decision tomorrow (Thursday, Manila Time) who he will fight on December 8 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]

Jesus.....I'll buy it if it's Bradley, because I'm a big Bradley fan. I won't buy Pac-JMM IV though.

It'd be insane if they announced Floyd-Pac, though there's a better chance of knowing who really killed Kennedy than that happening.

Comment

bradley would get outclassed again

Comment

I hope it's announced tomorrow then.

Comment

its not a tease if no one gives a shit

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
            Jesus.....I'll buy it if it's Bradley, because I'm a big Bradley fan. I won't buy Pac-JMM IV though.

It'd be insane if they announced Floyd-Pac, though there's a better chance of knowing who really killed Kennedy than that happening.
            this made me LOL

btw...Jackie was trying to get up outta that car for a REASON...good liars tell half truths and thats what the ppl who tell that story do

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
              this made me LOL

btw...Jackie was trying to get up outta that car for a REASON...good liars tell half truths and thats what the ppl who tell that story do
              I still think our government killed him so that we'd go to Vietnam, because Kennedy wasn't going to send troops or get involved big time over there. That's what I'm sticking with.

Comment

If the rumors are true that this is Paq's last fight and
                If it's not Mayweather, it means it's about time fans stop asking about the fight completley. It's dead.

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
                  If the rumors are true that this is Paq's last fight and
                  If it's not Mayweather, it means it's about time fans stop asking about the fight completley. It's dead.
                  you're right, the fans deserve closure at the least

Comment

This better be good, Manny only made us wait a lifetime before making his announcement. better be worthwhile!

Comment

Working...
                    X