Collapse
No announcement yet.

[VIDEO] Kellerman, Lampley and Steward on Marg's loaded wraps

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arum and Steward know the truth. Kellerman and Lampley are open flaming *******s, they can't be taken seriously.

Comment

Bob Arum's presence in this video was almost eerie, macabre in a sense and as he took to trying to defend a man that has no honor, his image as a soulless promoter comes into clear view. The only things that were missing were organ music and a black cape.

Old dudes like Arum trip me out though, because as old as he is you'd think he'd be more reflective or desire to give back more to a sport that's made him very wealthy.

Comment

Nice, Bob is trash and now most realize this

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Ivey View Post
          good stuff...Max really let loose

Comment

Originally posted by thatnickuh View Post
            I's just illogical to think that the Mosley fight was the 1st time that Margarito used plaster. You beat the stuffing out of Cotto without the plaster, but need it for Mosley? Doesn't seem logical.
            That was always my take from day one.... If you Ever were gonna load your wraps, it would be against the biggest most important fight of your life against the undefeated pr star Cotto... Not an old Mosley you were predicted to slaughter..

And like Max said... If you couldnt tell they were loaded before Mosley, how would you ever of known against anyone prior.

Comment

lmao.. at @2:55 some guy to arum "let pacquiao fight mayweather"!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                Arum and Steward know the truth. Kellerman and Lampley are open flaming *******s, they can't be taken seriously.
                I guess you only listened as far as you needed to hear what you wanted. What Steward went on to say is that Richardson had to point out to the commissioner prior to the Mosley fight that there was something illegal being added to the wraps.

Your cherry pick failed.

Comment

Haha, this has just become my new favorite video

Comment

No HBO contract for Margarito !!!

Comment

warmed my heart to see some real boxing fans

Comment

Working...
                      X