Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The man who's been here longer than the mod who banned him got banned?

Comment

Dorian had an off-night and got banned. This is a learning experience for him. Now he knows he's not above the e-law and he now sees he can't do anything he wants just because he's been here for several years. Seniority does nothing for you in the e-world, this is not a job where you are the store owner's favorite worker and can do things other co-workers can't do. Justice was served here, everybody throws rocks at Dorian while he's all tied up and defenseless!

Comment

Originally posted by ~Big Smoke~ View Post
        The man who's been here longer than the mod who banned him got banned?
        yeah, so what? The guy broke the rules, he gets a temp ban. He'll be back in a few days, so everyone can calm down and go about your business.

When a thread gets deleted don't make a new one and then make a thread in comments trashing the mods. Pretty simple.

Food for thought, you don't know how long I've been here, I can probably edit everything in my profile for all you know.

Comment

Originally posted by ghns1133 View Post
          r u the guy that keeps on giving me vacations?

edit just realised u were quoting that 'ban stick' bunghole
          Proceed with caution. Lounge is not off limits from my reach and now I know how you feel.

You don't know who gave you a vacation so I'll caution you on accusing anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ban Stick View Post
            Proceed with caution. Lounge is not off limits from my reach and now I know how you feel.

You don't know who gave you a vacation so I'll caution you on accusing anyone.

dude, just a friendly piece of advice -- don't allow personal feelings in here to sway how you make decisions. That can really only be disastrous, in the long run, for you and the site.

it's advice, do with it as you wish.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Dorian getting owned on Boxingscene from left to right. Nothing new here.
              I always thought you and Dorian was the same person.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                dude, just a friendly piece of advice -- don't allow personal feelings in here to sway how you make decisions. That can really only be disastrous, in the long run, for you and the site.

it's advice, do with it as you wish.
                Personal feelings has nothing to do with it, I could care less how someone feels about me. I am not this account.

There are rules against staff bashing for a reason. Mods volunteer countless hours towards helping the site, they don't deserve to be called names and bashed. Thanks for your tips though. I've been doing this for a long time.

edit hooked u up with some green!
                Last edited by The Ban Stick; 11-09-2011, 07:58 AM.

Comment

Personal feelings has nothing to do with it, I could care less how someone feels about me. I am not this account.

There are rules against staff bashing for a reason. Mods volunteer countless hours towards helping the site, they don't deserve to be called names and bashed. Thanks for your tips though. I've been doing this for a long time.
                  what about in the thunderdome? what if the mod comes to my thread i created and throws a straight right at me? Can i counter-punch?

Comment

edit hooked u up with some green!
                    You don't have to tell me, I agree, it's a thankless job for mods and I don't think you guys need to be bashed either. I had a similar conversation with Jab when he first started as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                      You don't have to tell me, I agree, it's a thankless job for mods and I don't think you guys need to be bashed either. I had a similar conversation with Jab when he first started as well.
                      Yep, problem is most people think they're being picked on which is not the case. Unless they deserve to be picked on. (Strugg.)

Comment

Working...
                      X