No announcement yet.

Let's keep it reality, payton manning is a choker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's keep it reality, payton manning is a choker

Ya he puts up big numbers and all but at the end of the day when it comes down to the big playoff games he gets happy feet throws picks or does nothing... I've seen this guy lose so many times in the playoffs and he's suppose to be considered the goat?... He got lucky with the superbowl win which was won by his defense.. Payton manning is a good quarterback but no where near the goat.. Not better than Brady and not better than Rodgers at this point.

Marino was considered the G.O.A.T for a while without ever having won a superbowl.

Comment

Street Bully is gonna go nuts...

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        Street Bully is gonna go nuts...
        Why the fuck are you even posting in this thread.

You don't watch football.

You like educating entertainment (i.e. Driving around the hood trying to learn black slang and behavior).

Walking around saying stuff like, "cuh", "potna", and "Buh-lee dat"...

..wishing acting like that could get you a dark chocolate wench who's 'coochie' looks like a regurgitated blueberry waffle with hair on it.

Comment

Going on hiphop forums saying things like "dat" where you should've said "that" and "dey" where you should've said "they".

Comment

Originally posted by bum_ass_trainer View Post
            Why the fuck are you even posting in this thread.

You don't watch football.

You like educating entertainment (i.e. Driving around the hood trying to learn black slang and behavior).

Walking around saying stuff like, "cuh", "potna", and "Buh-lee dat"...

..wishing acting like that could get you a dark chocolate wench who's 'coochie' looks like a regurgitated blueberry waffle with hair on it.
            I actually been football for damn near 20 years, when you were just a little boy getting molested by his stepfather and neglected by his prostitute ****ing mother.

Comment

Cocksucking eggplant. Don't ever attack me like that again.

Comment

Dude lives in a private neighborhood with a tennis court and swimming pool and has the nerve to claim he's a desolate thug.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  Dude lives in a private neighborhood with a tennis court and swimming pool and has the nerve to claim he's a desolate thug.

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno View Post
                    Ya he puts up big numbers and all but at the end of the day when it comes down to the big playoff games he gets happy feet throws picks or does nothing... I've seen this guy lose so many times in the playoffs and he's suppose to be considered the goat?... He got lucky with the superbowl win which was won by his defense.. Payton manning is a good quarterback but no where near the goat.. Not better than Brady and not better than Rodgers at this point.
                    ima keep it reality wit u Payton is a bad mothafuka.

Comment

Working...
                    X