No announcement yet.

People who compare kobe to jordan are hillarious

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dorian.. View Post
    Would have made the playoffs. Title? Not even in his dreams.
    sh11111t lebron SHOULDVE won the damn title last year..he stunk up the place in the playoffs..jordan would NEVER... do that.. stats dont lie

Comment

dorian name 4 players you rate over jordan..this should be good....you said hes top 5???naw homie hes the g.o.a.t and not to many people would even attempt to argue other wise

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
        dorian name 4 players you rate over jordan..this should be good....you said hes top 5???naw homie hes the g.o.a.t and not to many people would even attempt to argue other wise

Bill Russell and Kareem fans would argue you off the thread....trust me, they have facts galore

i tried to argue for Jordan one time and these fools came out of the woodwork and shut me down

Comment

I said he's in the top 5 greatest players of all time. Could be anywhere. There are guys like Wilt Chamberlain, Magic, Russell ect.

Larry answer me this, If Lebron would have been on the bulls instead of Jordan, would they or would they not have won championships?

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian.. View Post
            I said he's in the top 5 greatest players of all time. Could be anywhere. There are guys like Wilt Chamberlain, Magic, Russell ect.

Larry answer me this, If Lebron would have been on the bulls instead of Jordan, would they or would they not have won championships?
            yes they SHOULD.. but so SHOULD have the cavs when he was there...remember jordan had to battle atg's and endure alot of turmoil..lebrons has failed when its come to turmoil so far..im rooting for him..but he doesnt has the "it" factor jordan had...

Comment

Originally posted by Bastian Loc View Post
              Plus Jordan is also better because he doesn't anally rape white bitches.
              Kobe didn't had sex with that woman. **sniffing finger**

Comment

I'm a diehard Laker fan for life and I have to say there's never been a player like Jordan EVER in the NBA.

His combination of athleticism, skill, intelligence and killer instinct has never been seen before or since.

I love Kobe but Jordan was not human when the game was on the line. I don't have to be reminded as a kid seeing Jordan break my heart year after year to know this.

I will say Kobe is the closest we have seen to Jordan though.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                  I'm a diehard Laker fan for life and I have to say there's never been a player like Jordan EVER in the NBA.

His combination of athleticism, skill, intelligence and killer instinct has never been seen before or since.

I love Kobe but Jordan was not human when the game was on the line. I don't have to be reminded as a kid seeing Jordan break my heart year after year to know this.

I will say Kobe is the closest we have seen to Jordan though.
                  In terms of playing style.

Comment

Working...
                  X