Collapse
No announcement yet.

EU referendum poll

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i watched a documentary about nigel farage and in it outlined how insanely incompetent and bureaucratic the EU is. it's a bunch of unelected officials, nobody knows who they are, passing laws for countries they don't live in and people they don't represent. it's basically the USSR.

Comment

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politic...endum-36382199

This is getting serious now. 333000 and counting. Throw in national insurence discrepencies and migrant crisis and we are toast.

Tell your friends and family to vote leave. Post brexit the movie on your facebook page.

We are in the home stretch, and we need to stop people sleep walking into voting to stay.

Comment

Comment

I haven't met anyone so far that wants to stay, and that includes SNP voting morons.

Comment

Two weeks and exit up ten points. I'm still confident the vote will "somehow" turn out a small stay win.

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
              Two weeks and exit up ten points. I'm still confident the vote will "somehow" turn out a small stay win.
              I don't think you Brits have the ****in' minerals to leave the EU

Comment

Originally posted by MrTambourineMan View Post
                If We remain a Province of the EU - we lose the right to make our own laws Forever.

Do I expect the next PM To change things? NO, But leaving the Euro would give a chance that someone with integrity has the power to make laws that benefit the people.
                Stay, Stay, Staaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

Comment

im sorta ignorant on how corrupt the UK government can be...

it feels like the majority of non muslim brits and non brainwashed deluded neo liberal cuck brits want to leave but somehow i feel like they are gonna steal this vote. too much money to be made by the elite.

vote brexit and stop being controlled by political unilateral nation action groups like the EU, NAFTA, OPEC being dictated by larger powers like America. get a hold of your muslim immigration.

its patriotic to defend your border. dont let anyone call you a racist on that.

Comment

if i HAD to choose i'd pick leave. but i won't be voting anyway.
                    Last edited by Siq/; 06-11-2016, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X