No announcement yet.

Why do you guys want to see Lara-GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do you guys want to see Lara-GGG?

Let's be honest, Gennady knocks Lara out; and I'm a Lara fan. I think he beat Canelo as a matter of fact.

When Gennady wins it'll be "oh! Gennady fought a JMW!! He a bum!!"

So how is he ducking Lara, because when he does beat him he will get no credit on here. So how does this work

Lara got the slickness doee

Comment

Of course he'll get credit. I've even seen people say he'll get no credit if he beat ward some people just like to pretend gennady is the victim. Lara is easily the best fighter he'll have faced. Even if he's a jmw now still better than Monroe or lemeuix

Comment

Pointless fight that ends in 3 rounds.

Comment

Throughout most of boxing history, the 154 weight division didn't exist - they would need to go up to 160.

Because Lara really wants the fight, is willing to fight at 160 and keeps calling him out, GGG should fight him in 2016.

Comment

I think GGG haters want Lara to get in the ring and just run for 12 rounds so they can see his KO streak end.

Because there is no way they can honestly think he's gonna beat GGG.

Comment

its a win win. if ggg wins he beat a chinny junior middleweight with a couple losses.

Comment

I'm not dying to see that fight, but I'd take either of those guys fighting a better level of opposition than they have been lately, so I wouldn't complain if they made it happen. I think it'd be terrible to watch though, there's no way in the world Lara would standing in one spot longer than it would take him to throw a single punch and he probably wouldn't even do it then.

Comment

The only fans Lara has here are the Floyd fans who pretend to like Lara because hes just as boring as Floyd.

So they say things like "he's slick" and "sweet science", and "you ain't a real fan!"

Really though, no one gives a fck About him, the fact Haymon still parades him around like anyone cares shows just how delusional Haymon is about what a star is in this sport.

Comment

I still don't understand. He won't get any credit for beating Lara.

Comment

Working...
                    X