Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fallout 4, Announcement Trailer (Official)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't wait for this game... Fallout 3 and new Vegas are some of my favorite games of all time.....

Comment

If anyone hasn't seen this yet, check it out. This part of the game I'm SUPER excited about. You get to build and manage your own settlements. You can build them entirely from scratch. People will come and stay. People will attack. You can defend them. Build them up big, do as you please. What's cool? Completely optional. You don't have to build **** if you don't want to. To each his own.

Comment

Early exploration outside of Vault 111 – including introductions to characters like Codsworth, Preston Garvey, and Dogmeat. Additionally, see V.A.T.S. gameplay in action, how Power Armor changes your experience, and more:

Comment

They need to work on those textures, otherwise = NO BUY!! Those graphics look last gen!! SMH!! *Gennady voice* Are you serious?! Are you serious Bethesda??

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
            They need to work on those textures, otherwise = NO BUY!! Those graphics look last gen!! SMH!! *Gennady voice* Are you serious?! Are you serious Bethesda??
            You don't play Fallout for the graphics man.

Comment

Working...
            X