Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Froch vs Kessler Undercard

How do people see the undercard going?

have any other fights been confirmed yet? I havent heard anything

Or are u asking us to guess what the undercard will be?

Comment

no fights confirmed yet

Comment

More who we think will be fighting on the undercard, probably should have worded it better!

I know Deion Jumah will be on the undercard because it was on the official twitter feed... Guessing Stalker and Yafai will be there.

Hoping for another big fight on the card at least with it being box office

Comment

I'm guessing a combination of Matchroom & Sauerland prospects against journeymen with one semi decent fight as the 2nd main event.

Comment

Darren Barker v Andy Lee hopefully.

Dont think Bellow will be on it, Frampton wont be. There's not many other biggish names

Comment

I am guessing Ryder will be given a runout and probably Purdy as well. Maybe Frampton makes a first defence of his new European strap?

Sauerland might surprise us by bringing Helenius or Pulev over to introduce them to the Brits ahead of possible fights down the line with Fury and Price.

Would like to see Pulev fight over here, he's meant to be extremely good and Price has been on the record as saying he was the one guy outside of the K brothers he really felt gave him a test in sparring.

Would love to see Bellew v Brahmer but not sure that will happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Bodyshot3 View Post
                I am guessing Ryder will be given a runout and probably Purdy as well. Maybe Frampton makes a first defence of his new European strap?

Sauerland might surprise us by bringing Helenius or Pulev over to introduce them to the Brits ahead of possible fights down the line with Fury and Price.

Would like to see Pulev fight over here, he's meant to be extremely good and Price has been on the record as saying he was the one guy outside of the K brothers he really felt gave him a test in sparring.

Would love to see Bellew v Brahmer but not sure that will happen.
                Frampton is fighting May 11th in Ireland i think which is a shame. Pulev would be awesome!

Comment

Darren Barker will be on being a London lad and so would Ryder I imagine. Will be an undercard to market up and comers and the sauerland chaps, which is a shame as a decent uc fight would be brilliant. Hopefully I am wrong.

The tickets were very expensive so I sincerely hope Eddie and matchbook make good 50 50 fights and not put these guys in with a load of rubbish. I'd love to see Barker Prozka. Prospects stepping up etc. At least Warren tries to put a bit of depth on his cards now too.
                  Last edited by Gordon_Gekko; 02-20-2013, 05:19 PM.

Comment

Rees vs Murray also

Comment

Working...
                    X