No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi Dropped, Gets Close Split Nod Over Cano

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by turkas View Post
    I agree this was a showcase fight that was much tougher than they fought. But, don't give Paulie too much crap he did go to Ukraine and crushed Senchenko.
    lol all he does is give Paulie crap, when he's not giving the 3 years retired legend Joe Calzaghe crap that is

Anyhow, while I felt he won there's no getting away that Malignaggi didn't look comfortable tonight.

Cano's power bothered him and Malignaggi has a notoriously great chin so perhaps 147 isn't right for him, his conditioning and stamina also looked poor.

A win is a win but it was a poor night at the office for PM.

Comment

Originally posted by budfr View Post
      Malignaggi not only looks like a weirdo but he also is a coward. Only Mexican haters and ******s can like a guy whose style is to run, hug,and jab. Referees should start deducting points to huggers. Imagine if Latinos began to fight like that. Hugging, jabbing, hugging, jabbing. Cano was robbed he had that weirdo running and knocked him down.
      Have you ever seen Carlos Molina fight? Last time I checked he was Mexican. But I agree Cano was robbed, I had him winning by a wide margin.

Comment

Paulie lost. thats it. Nothing to discuss.

Everyone knows it.

Comment

I thought this fight could have went either way...115-114 either way I'm cool with..118-109 is a joke...

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
            Paulie lost. thats it. Nothing to discuss.

Everyone knows it.
            lol wha?

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
            I thought this fight could have went either way...115-114 either way I'm cool with..118-109 is a joke...
            Agreed, that knockdown made it too close. I had Paulie winning that round until he got dropped. Close fight though but a good one too. 118-109 was ridiculous.

Comment

118-109 Cano loooooooooool

Comment

Originally posted by Brockton Lip View Post
                lol wha?

Agreed, that knockdown made it too close. I had Paulie winning that round until he got dropped. Close fight though but a good one too. 118-109 was ridiculous.
                I agree,very good fight..I would be lying if I said I was not surprised...Paulie can be a boring guy to watch tbh..But he and Cano mix it up very nicely...

Comment

great way to open the barcalys center, give the hometown fighter a gift decision. This to me was a good fight but i had it 115-113 cano. Paulie just sucks and that belt leaves him next fight.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpleaseplease View Post
                    great way to open the barcalys center, give the hometown fighter a gift decision. This to me was a good fight but i had it 115-113 cano. Paulie just sucks and that belt leaves him next fight.
                    How do you call a close fight(which that clearly was)a gift??

Comment

Lol and people think he could beat hatton i will say it again only possible way for him to beat hatton in any fight is if hatton gasses to busy to clever for paulie

Comment

Working...
                      X