• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

America belongs to Canadians Mexicans and United statens

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      true.

but i can't stand it when the tram is full of blacks and polish.
      what this cambodian cracka said!

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
        what this cambodian cracka said!
        i'm not glove.

and cambodian cracker doesn't make sense.

i've seen "brothers" who see a cambodian and say , "damn that mofo dark."

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo B View Post
          Are they the same ones that don't like hyphentaed Americans either?

America was built by Europe's rejects, if we're being honest.
          the irish???

Comment

Originally posted by Mersey View Post
            The no country belongs to anyone.
            Yes it does Mersey homie. Countries belong to it's people. I seriously doubt you would not defend your country. Therefore it is safe to say that you feel as though you have a stake in the interests of your country, thereby showing a sense of loyalty that is only derived by the feeling of possession.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo B View Post
              Are they the same ones that don't like hyphentaed Americans either?

America was built by Europe's rejects, if we're being honest.
              The people you call rejects could be debated as strong willed people that searched for a better life. Americans may be brash and arrogant but maybe that's because we come from the strongest people across this planet.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                the irish???
                Is this bannable? Are you allowed to zoom in on a nationality like that?

Originally posted by Check View Post
                The people you call rejects could be debated as strong willed people that searched for a better life. Americans may be brash and arrogant but maybe that's because we come from the strongest people across this planet.
                No offence mate, but back then you didn’t leave Europe unless you’re on the very lowest rung of the social ladder.

Americans had to be strong-willed, the same way the Aussies did back in the penal days.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
                  There is one undeniable rule in this world and that is might makes right. If you have the power and resources to take what you want and enforce your rules then you are in the right. America belongs to people born in America as law put forth by everybody born in America. It's the same in every other country. The penalty for illegal entry into most other countries is death and/or imprisonment. So cry me a river.
                  Co-sign!!

Thanks for clearing up the direction of this thread .... I was

It would seem that illegal immigrants like to champion, the thought that America doesn't belong to the American's, therefore, illegals are justified in crossing the borders at will.

Here's a wake up call to all those who believe this nonsense:

The land belongs to whomever has the military might to hold it. And if they have the power to take and hold the land, then they are in a position to make the rules, used to govern it. And one of the rules governing it, is that immigrants MUST follow a process, to live in this country legally.

There are no stipulations, that take into consideration illegal immigrants illusions or geographical claims.

When Mexico has the military might to take the USA by force, then and only then, will Mexican's get to enter the country without challenge. Until that day ... IT IS ILLEGAL TO ENTER THE COUNTRY UNDER THE COVER OF NIGHT, bypassing the process established to legalize immigrants.

WTF!!! is this ****?!?!?!? Illegals enter the USA, and then get pissed because the laws and rules, dictate that they be sent back. And even worst, they come into the country and immediately start having babies by the bushel, so that they can take advantage of a certain "Anchor Law" that was introduced to accommodate the former Black Slaves.

If you ask me: Freakin Illegals have a lot of ****ing nerve.

Comment

The only part that belongs to me is the land around my house.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
                      Co-sign!!

Thanks for clearing up the direction of this thread .... I was

It would seem that illegal immigrants like to champion, the thought that America doesn't belong to the American's, therefore, illegals are justified in crossing the borders at will.

Here's a wake up call to all those who believe this nonsense:

The land belongs to whomever has the military might to hold it. And if they have the power to take and hold the land, then they are in a position to make the rules, used to govern it. And one of the rules governing it, is that immigrants MUST follow a process, to live in this country legally.

There are no stipulations, that take into consideration illegal immigrants illusions or geographical claims.

When Mexico has the military might to take the USA by force, then and only then, will Mexican's get to enter the country without challenge. Until that day ... IT IS ILLEGAL TO ENTER THE COUNTRY UNDER THE COVER OF NIGHT, bypassing the process established to legalize immigrants.

WTF!!! is this ****?!?!?!? Illegals enter the USA, and then get pissed because the laws and rules, dictate that they be sent back. And even worst, they come into the country and immediately start having babies by the bushel, so that they can take advantage of a certain "Anchor Law" that was introduced to accommodate the former Black Slaves.

If you ask me: Freakin Illegals have a lot of ****ing nerve.
                      We are seeing SO eye to eye on this. :stampofapproval: Green K to follow.

Comment

Working...
                      X