Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HTC EVO 3D 4G - Available June 24th 2011 (SPRINT)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HTC EVO 3D 4G - Available June 24th 2011 (SPRINT)

Introducing the HTC EVO™ 3D, the nation’s first 3D phone with qHD display.

Meet the next dimension in mobile phones. Create your own 3D photos and videos, choose 3D video titles available from HTC Watch, and download 3D games from the Gameloft Storefront. Only from Sprint.

* Brilliant 4.3-inch qHD screen lets you experience 3D without glasses
    * Two 5.0 megapixel cameras capture pictures and video in 2D and 3D
    * Superfast 1.2 GHz dual core processor
    * 3G/4G speed with unlimited 4G data
    * Pre-loaded with 3D content, including Spider-Man: Total Mayhem 3D game demo
    * Android 2.3 Gingerbread
    * 1730 mAh battery
    * 1GB RAM
    * Sense 3.0

$199.99 w/2 Year Contract

Some youtube hands on reviews

I order one yesterday and it arrived today.

Comment

Originally posted by Ta Khent View Post
      I order one yesterday and it arrived today.
      How do you like it?

Comment

Very Very nice phone with great hardware. The specs on this phone make the iphone look like a 2 cylinder moped.

Comment

Originally posted by ANDROIDISM View Post
          Very Very nice phone with great hardware. The specs on this phone make the iphone look like a 2 cylinder moped.
          The 3D thing isn't what attracted me to this phone. It's the damn Specs and hardware!! Android 2.3 Gingerbread with 1730 mAh battery, I wonder how that's like!! Battery life complaints for smartphones I think is number one.

Comment

I think LG already has The Optimus 3D out right now. I'm not sure for what countries though. Has yet to be released in America renamed LG Thrill 4G on at&t's network. I don't know much about the specs or anything yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Thank Me Later View Post
              I think LG already has The Optimus 3D out right now. I'm not sure for what countries though. Has yet to be released in America renamed LG Thrill 4G on at&t's network. I don't know much about the specs or anything yet.

i think its out in UK on July 7 but i know i read that it released in some countries already. HTC has much better build quality than LG though so its probably a better bet to get the evo 3d over the LG. the new sense also looks amazing with the customizable lockscreen and stuff.

im still holding out for the galaxy s 2 though

Comment

Originally posted by Thank Me Later View Post
                The 3D thing isn't what attracted me to this phone. It's the damn Specs and hardware!! Android 2.3 Gingerbread with 1730 mAh battery, I wonder how that's like!! Battery life complaints for smartphones I think is number one.
                to the casuals the 3d might be a selling point. but for the geeks in us, it's the hardware!

Comment

I was debating on this phone, but the geek in me convinced me to go with the pure google experience and get the Nexus S 4G. So far I love this phone!!! It is sick! Pure google at it's finest and the free STOCK hotspot ability is off the hook! **** is fast too! I'm looking forward to messing with the NFC chip soon.

Comment

Originally posted by ANDROIDISM View Post
                    I was debating on this phone, but the geek in me convinced me to go with the pure google experience and get the Nexus S 4G. So far I love this phone!!! It is sick! Pure google at it's finest and the free STOCK hotspot ability is off the hook! **** is fast too! I'm looking forward to messing with the NFC chip soon.
                    Tell me more about the Nexus S 4G. I would like to know how this phone is. I'm debating on what new Android phone I'm getting next. I heard nothing but good so far on this phone.

Comment

Working...
                    X