Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Lox vs Dipset vs G-Unit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Lox in spot number one and it doesn't matter who you put #2, it's in a lower league

Comment

back in 03 i was a huge G-Unit fan, i was all about their mixtapes, Banks and Buck were nice, Banks being my favorite

back in 04 i was a huge Diplomats fan, i liked JR Writter the most, followed by 40 Cal

and i've always been a Lox fan, not huge but i've been a fan since 02, Sheek was my favorite, followed by Styles

now a day i', still a fan of all 3 groups, stopped being a fan boy a long time ago so i like the equally

btw G-Unit is underrated, might be due to their mainstream success

Comment

Originally posted by Third Degree MM View Post
        back in 03 i was a huge G-Unit fan, i was all about their mixtapes, Banks and Buck were nice, Banks being my favorite

back in 04 i was a huge Diplomats fan, i liked JR Writter the most, followed by 40 Cal

and i've always been a Lox fan, not huge but i've been a fan since 02, Sheek was my favorite, followed by Styles

now a day i', still a fan of all 3 groups, stopped being a fan boy a long time ago so i like the equally

btw G-Unit is underrated, might be due to their mainstream success
        Very good answer..my fellow mason here deserves alotta respect, hes gotta have the most diverse taste in music of anyone on here.

I always laugh when people say the God MC Tony Yayo is the worst rapper. I mean he aint nothin special but hes nice and manages to outshine the other members sometimes with his aggressive flow and comical lines...sorta like Easy E did with NWA. Banks can just about go line for line with Jadakiss I think, but I realize theres no wrong or right answer there. 50 Cent...people can say what they want but hes got a great flow, hes one of the best rappers when it comes to doing hooks, and hes been very consistent with his mixtapes and on Gunit mixtapes. Speakin of Gunit mixtapes, they are fire...if i had to say which group is the best over the past couple of years, i would say Gunit without hesitation. Im a big fan of TOS, probably the only one...

Dipset had **** on lock earlier in the 2000's to the middle of it, but unfortunately they split

*sheds a tear*

The Lox are the best lyrically overall, and the most consistent. Sheek has been my favorite rapper from them recently, hes ****in hilarious...one of the funniest rappers I have ever heard.

"N!gga Ill go fishin with the worms that come out your body"

:laugh:

Comment

Working...
        X