Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sugar Shame Mosley is not an ATG in my opinion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

moral of the story is a lot of people consider him as on of the best LW of all time & a top WW for over a decade.

Comment

I wouldn't argue with this. Is he a Hall of Famer? Without question. But an ATG? He'll need another huge victory before we can discuss that. Mosley's lightweight run was impressive but the opposition was underwhelming. No real standouts in his defenses and Phillip Holliday wasn't more than a titlist. But moving up to beat Oscar is impressive and his dominating win over Margarito was equally shocking. Those two wins should carry him to Canastota but I'm not ready to put him in with the very best. Maybe if he can beat the Pacquiao-Mayweather winner and look good doing it?

Comment

not even close

Comment

Is Mosley ATG LW?

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
            Is Mosley ATG LW?
            One of the best talents Ive ever seen in that divison...

He just has a average resume overall

Comment

Originally posted by King Burner View Post

I agree. Shane was a BEAST in LW but his resume there wasn't that great. Him jumping two weight classes and outfighting a prime DLH was his career highlight, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by King Burner View Post

Very True...

Comment

Mosley was/is extremely talented but lacks the resume at 135, a division rich with history, to be ranked among the greatest ever at that division.

As for his whole career and him being an ATG, since the term ATG is so subjective and different people have different criteria, I won't argue with those who do or do not consider him one.

Comment

Originally posted by Thread Stealer View Post
                    Mosley was/is extremely talented but lacks the resume at 135, a division rich with history, to be ranked among the greatest ever at that division.

As for his whole career and him being an ATG, since the term ATG is so subjective and different people have different criteria, I won't argue with those who do or do not consider him one.
                    Damn you for being so neutral.

Comment

no i disagree sorry but mosley is defo an ATG, 1 of the best lightweights ever and held his own in multiple divisions

Comment

Working...
                      X