Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Coach Rips The Critics: Who Has Golovkin Beaten?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
    I want the see GGg call the bluff and hear what Canelo team has to say. Agree to 155, please GGG, just so we can see if Canelo wants to fight for real. To me, Canelo doesn't duck People, so I feel this is just him reciprocating what he has gone through to earn his spot.
    Why the **** should GGG fight someone the exact same weight as him at a lower weight ?

It makes no sense.

I feel like I'm living in bizarro world with people defending Canelo's clown ass ducking.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
      And Golovkin fans protected him from Ward.
      Man, are you****ing autistic or something? Canelo claims to be a MW champ; GGG IS THE MW CHAMP. Ward is a goddamn LHW? Do you know anything about this sport?

Comment

Originally posted by stuff jones View Post
        Why the **** should GGG fight someone the exact same weight as him at a lower weight ?

It makes no sense.

I feel like I'm living in bizarro world with people defending Canelo's clown ass ducking.
        Right? I'm having the same experience. ****ing bizarre logic from these people.

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
          Right? I'm having the same experience. ****ing bizarre logic from these people.

But thats not even the issue why attack Canelo tit for tat when the comment made is " who has GGG fought " which is right he hasnt fought anyone worth a fck .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
            But thats not even the issue why attack Canelo tit for tat when the comment made is " who has GGG fought " which is right he hasnt fought anyone worth a fck .
            Right because guys worth a fck won't fight him like Canelo. Chicken or the egg. Doesn't even matter since Golovkin is mandatory so Canelo will either man up or chicken out and be labeled a coward.

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
              they will get in the ring if ggg quits playing hardball. hes going to have to fight at 155 like it or not if hes not willing to do that to get a mega fight finally then hes full of crap
              Cinci, even IF GGG bows to Canelo's demands I can almost guarantee Canelo will find a way out of the fight. I expect Golovkin will call his bluff and agree just to put Canelo in the position of making another excuse and getting stripped in front of the world. It will be a tough pill to swallow for Canelo being seen as a boxer with a yellow streak running down his back.

Comment

Shut the f. Tell ur boyfriend to man up and dont be a chicken, he can five the belt to the true middlewight champion.

Comment

Better would compare how GGG would fair against Canelos wins, and Canelo against GGG.

Both Monroe and Lemieux would give Canelo fits. Canelo has no power above 147. Rubio and Murray both could hurt Canelo.

Name one win Canelo has GGG wouldn't KO, especially when they fought.

Cotto-yea right

Lara--there is a reason Lara acts like K2 doesn't have a phone. We make fights on Twitter.

Angulo--GGG skunked him in sparring, he'd never fight GGG. Kirkland skunked Angulo, Ishida KO Kirkland, and GGG is only one whose ever KO'd Ishida. He's now fighting HW.

Trout--would get walloped.

Khan--he'd be butchered, he wouldn't show up.

Kirkland--especially after 18 months off. He is getting hurt.

Even Floyd won't touch GGG. Come on Floyd, GGG says show me "easy work."

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                  Another vacant belt does nothing for Lil G. His fans should be telling him to take a risk instead of him fighting the Wade's and Monroe's.
                  It rids the MW division of a fake ass champion and moves on on to hopefully better fights.

Originally posted by -Mar.GOD.rito- View Post
                  yeah.. lara is a big dude. lara has been calling this bum, and what does this bum do? ducks him for other bums.

triple flop wanted manny and floyd at 154, yet he don't want none with canelo at 155? lmao.

fahk triple flop. he should stick to fighting nobodies... go fight cotto.
                  What the hell is a 155 pounder. Canelo walks in at 175. Floyd at 155.

But keep pretending these two can be compared.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                    Right because guys worth a fck won't fight him like Canelo. Chicken or the egg. Doesn't even matter since Golovkin is mandatory so Canelo will either man up or chicken out and be labeled a coward.
                    Thats not quite right Ward wanted the fight Lara wanted the fight , Ward beats him and Lara will show us how he goes with a real mover .

Im no fan of Canelo and what he is doing with the 155 division , doesnt change the fact GGG has fought nobodys to be talked of as the best MW ever and this kind of rubbish , thats all that was said he hasnt fought anybody and its true .

Comment

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
                      Better would compare how GGG would fair against Canelos wins, and Canelo against GGG.

Both Monroe and Lemieux would give Canelo fits. Canelo has no power above 147. Rubio and Murray both could hurt Canelo.

Name one win Canelo has GGG wouldn't KO, especially when they fought.

Cotto-yea right

Lara--there is a reason Lara acts like K2 doesn't have a phone. We make fights on Twitter.

Angulo--GGG skunked him in sparring, he'd never fight GGG. Kirkland skunked Angulo, Ishida KO Kirkland, and GGG is only one whose ever KO'd Ishida. He's now fighting HW.

Trout--would get walloped.

Khan--he'd be butchered, he wouldn't show up.

Kirkland--especially after 18 months off. He is getting hurt.

Even Floyd won't touch GGG. Come on Floyd, GGG says show me "easy work."

It rids the MW division of a fake ass champion and moves on on to hopefully better fights.

What the hell is a 155 pounder. Canelo walks in at 175. Floyd at 155.

But keep pretending these two can be compared.
                      Manny fought at catchweights, so has Floyd, and Cotto. Now its a problem the new p4p king cash cow Canelo is calling the shots? FOH. Canelo calls the shots. If Triple Flop doesn't want it, then he can go fight on ESPN Friday Night Fights. He brings no money, has like 6 fans, and is trying to ride on the Mexican car.
                      He ducked Lara and Ward, and it seems like he is ducking King Canelo at 155. Fahk Triple Flop and his 97k PPV buys.

Comment

Working...
                      X