Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Pic of Amir Khan, that boy looking Huge now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This guy was lifting weights on Creatine for a few months and he got the water retention looking jacked. Once you go off it the size leaves mainly the water and you look deflated.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
      Yeah, I just stopped taking it after a year of use and I forgot what a difference it makes. For one, I forgot about how much it does bloat. I look much more defined now, a look I find more desirable that I'm older. A lot of people argue it doesn't bloat but I probably just dropped 7 pounds of water weight, there's a noticeable difference and I haven't changed anything else. I take beta-alanine as well but I still saw my reps fall off a cliff. That's probably the only thing making me think about going back on it soon. I'm not obsessed with muscle building and I'm at a pretty good size level now so I'm leaning toward staying off it but it just makes working out more enjoyable. I notice the strength difference.
      Ha ha, funny how that works. In my 20's I got obsessed w/ putting on muscle and didn't care about bloat, a little extra bodyfat, etc. Now, in my 30's I'm back to wanting to maintain a sharp jawline, abs, etc.
      Also, intelligent/classy women wanted nothing to do w/ me when I was bodybuilding and people treated me like I was a meathead. I truly felt uncomfortable in my own skin.

Comment

F#ck he definitely looks big. Idk how much it'll help his chin/punch resistance issues is the only thing.

Comment

My bro in law got kidney stones from taking too much creatine. He was on it daily...

I never touch the stuff myself.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            What type do you take and whats your dosage?

I stopped taking Creatine when I started getting kidney pains off it that was 6 or 7 years ago. Doctor had told me to go off any supplement and go on a soup diet for weeks, the pain went away I put creatine back in and it came back after 4 days using it on a moderate dose.

Never used it again.

I also was a non responder, my friend on 12 pounds of weight mainly water retention and his muscles were looking pumped he looked bigger, I didn't retain any water.

I only take flavorless Whey with no additives or artificial sweetener.
            I just use creatine monohydrate 5 grams. I think what ****s people up is that bull**** pre-loading they tell you to do. They tell you to take 20 grams a day for a week. It's garbage and unnecessary. I wouldn't mess with it if it's giving you problems.
            This guy was lifting weights on Creatine for a few months and he got the water retention looking jacked. Once you go off it the size leaves mainly the water and you look deflated.

That guy is on steroids. He put on like 20 pounds of muscle. You say he did that in several months?
            Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            Ha ha, funny how that works. In my 20's I got obsessed w/ putting on muscle and didn't care about bloat, a little extra bodyfat, etc. Now, in my 30's I'm back to wanting to maintain a sharp jawline, abs, etc.
            Also, intelligent/classy women wanted nothing to do w/ me
            when I was bodybuilding and people treated me like I was a meathead. I truly felt uncomfortable in my own skin.
            Yeah, that's the look I strive for nowadays. Even on creatine I had it but now I look much sharper and better. I was the same way before as you, just wanted to look bulky, no sharp jaw line lol. People actually thought I was on steroids which I wasn't lol. I slowly worked my way down to a more defined look and now that I ditched creatine I think I look even better.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
              I just use creatine monohydrate 5 grams. I think what ****s people up is that bull**** pre-loading they tell you to do. They tell you to take 20 grams a day for a week. It's garbage and unnecessary. I wouldn't mess with it if it's giving you problems.

That guy is on steroids. He put on like 20 pounds of muscle. You say he did that in several months?

Yeah, that's the look I strive for nowadays. Even on creatine I had it but now I look much sharper and better. I was the same way before as you, just wanted to look bulky, no sharp jaw line lol. People actually thought I was on steroids which I wasn't lol. I slowly worked my way down to a more defined look and now that I ditched creatine I think I look even better.
              no wonder you didnt get damage, I was doing that preloading for a week or two at 20 gram a day, I couldn't get passed a week I started getting kidney pains.

Yeah like 3 or 4 months and said only creatine, but he said he took the photos after working out so his arms were swoled up and pumped.

Comment

R.i.p. Canelo

Comment

You expect me to believe Amir Khan gained 10 pounds of muscle in probably less than 6 months, probably 3-4 to be precise?

Lol, ok.

I'll wait. Let's see what his unofficial weight is fight night. If he's over 165, lol...

I don't think he was over 155 as a welterweight?

Comment

no wonder you didnt get damage, I was doing that preloading for a week or two at 20 gram a day, I couldn't get passed a week I started getting kidney pains.

Yeah like 3 or 4 months and said only creatine, but he said he took the photos after working out so his arms were swoled up and pumped.
                    Yeah man that's what probably ****ed you up. It's just too much for the body to process. Those companies tell you to do that because creatine is so cheap they want you to buy another bottle a few weeks after you "pre-load." In three weeks at 5 grams your muscles are saturated. The problem is the fitness industry is disgusting and has convinced people they need results right away which is unrealistic.

I personally don't think he just took creatine to get that look. Probably took some good Test orals and blew up. A buddy of mine did that years ago and transformed in a month. It was incredible. That's the problem with those YouTube guys they tell you to do one thing meanwhile they're all juicing. So, you'll never achieve what they did eating sweet potatoes lol.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
                      lol, the only thing Khan got going, he got some ballz for taking the fight. Dude just can't be put down and that's a testament if anything to his will to win, despite his chin betraying him nonstop. Even getting blasted by Prescott, I remember he was still attempting to somehow lift himself up.

If your gonna make fun of a ****, you can't make fun of their heart or determination they show. Just needs more packing in the chin, Khan that is.
                      Balls? Khan was shopping around for the biggest paying fight. Whatever fight he takes he knows he can get knocked out cold. May as well be Canelo PPV for a large sum of money.

Comment

Working...
                      X