Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maidana: I will punch Mayweather behind the ear with my right hand!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So it's cool for Marcos to plan on landing illegal punches? Interesting

Should be an interesting fight. It will show the difference in class between Floyd and AB

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
      He only got to train with Robert Garica for like 2-3 weeks for that fight and he was living in a duplex eating microwaved spagetti off of paper plates

Now that hes got some bank and a kid, he KO's floyd whos chin has always been suspect imo
      1.During the RBR you will be giving Maidana every round even when he gets dominated
      2.Even after a WIDE UD win you will give Floyd 2 rounds
      3.You won't give Floyd any credit for the win anyways.

You've been doing this for 4 YEARS. I give you credit, it takes some dedication to troll this long

Comment

Originally posted by silentscoper View Post
        He couldn't even knockout Broner during his weak attempt at shoulder rolling.
        He came pretty close to it though

Comment

Pay attention to Maidana's punch output. The round he throws less than 40 punches, I'll turn my TV off and go to sleep. That means he is fighting on Floyd's turf and it will be a longgggg night for him.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
            That's the thing...

Do you think Mayweather can eat the same number of punches Broner ate and not get knocked out?

Honestly, I think all Chino has to do is land one punch -- which would wobble Mayweather -- then finish him with a violent combination for a TKO victory. I can see this fight ending early. In, like, two rounds.
            IF Floyd were to get hit like that, his chin and more importantly will is much greater than Broner's

Floyd is a REAL boxer. Adrien is an actor in comparison

Comment

If Mosley couldn't get it done Maidana can't. That behind the ear shot is the only way, and Sugarr was the master

Comment

Shane didn't even land as far as behind the ear

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                  Shane didn't even land as far as behind the ear
                  Yes he did, the second punch which made Floyd's knees buckle landed right behind his ear.

Comment

Excellent idea, nobody has ever tried that before!!

Comment

I think some of you guys are really underestimating Floyds toughness. Canelo was landing good body shots on Floyd the same shots that hurt Angulo and Floyd wasn't even fazed also when Mosley landing that shot on Floyd not only did it land clean it landed while Floyd was punching too which means he moved into the punch and he didn't even go down. That says alot in itself

Comment

Working...
                      X