Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner Targets Ricky Burns Next, Then Danny Garcia?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Broner Targets Ricky Burns Next, Then Danny Garcia?

WBC lightweight champion Adrien Broner (26-0, 22KOs) is one week removed from his five round TKO victory over Gavin Rees. Broner wants to fight WBO champion Ricky Burns (35-2, 10KOs) next. Burns has a tough fight coming up with IBF beltholder Miguel Vazquez (33-3, 13KOs) on March 16th in London. Burns has to come through in his fight to make the match with Broner happen.

[Click Here To Read More]

Heck. I'd pay to see Adrien Broner vs Adrien Broner.

Comment

Sooooooo once again, why not Vazquez if he wins instead?

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
        Sooooooo once again, why not Vazquez if he wins instead?

Who you got in broner-Vazquez. I honestly have to watch more Vazquez fights to make a judgement

Comment

Originally posted by Deltoro_10 View Post
          Who you got in broner-Vazquez. I honestly have to watch more Vazquez fights to make a judgement
          Vazquez obviously.

Broner is not beating a mobile boxer as flat footed as he is and with that wide stance of his.

Comment

Why not BRONER vs Vasquez. Broner can't mention Vasquez name eh!

Comment

Burns/Vazquez vs. Broner Im down.

Comment

Vazquez is probably Broners hardest fight at Lightweight. His style is difficult to deal with.

Comment

I would like to see Broner fight the Burns vs Vazquez winner. Broner talking about fighting for that green belt. Has me thinking about Broner and Danny dad going at it in the press conference.

Comment

Lol why do people keep saying Vazquez?? It doesn't matter Burns or Vazquez whoever. They're gonna lose bad. Broner move up to 140 - Garcia, Mathysse, Peterson, Khan, Judah, Marquez etc. Those are all quality fights. Vazquez is not the next level he is B-Level.

Comment

Working...
                    X