Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FBI Tweets "We Did Not Seize The Wu-Tang Album"

[IMG]
    [/IMG]

okay lil back story, you know the guy who raised the price of a live saving pill millions take by like 5000%

yeah that guy

well he also bought the wu-tang album for $2million dollars and has gone on record of saying “I don’t know. I’ll probably never even hear it. I just thought it would be funny to keep it from people,” source

well that guy was arrested for some fraud BS he has in his past he was running from

and people thought the fbi would have done a forfeiture of his asset and even thought im sure that wu tang album is trash it is worth 2million so surely they would ahve taken that but as we can see from the fbi tweet they havent done anything like that yet.

I want hear this ****ing album sooo bad

Comment

Aaaaaand, he's out on $5M bail.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        I want hear this ****ing album sooo bad
        It probably sucks. And I am huge, hugeeee Wu Tang fan. But the stuff they put out nowadays is like Roy Jones Jr still fighting.

Comment

I kinda hope that we never hear it, just cause their idea was so dumb. Like saying they're like Renaissance masters creating only one copy. I like Wu Tang but RZA tries too hard sometimes.

Comment

How bad must a bunch of 45 year old dudes rapping about mad scientists making white people in a lab be that they only wanted one person to hear it?

Comment

The FBI hates Wu Tang.

Comment

Stuff like this restores my hope in karma a little bit doe, dude was the biggest tool and the universe allowed him to be brought down. Glory, glory!

If they really got a case against this guy, he's gonna burn. Probably take years though, with his $.

Comment

I aint worried Shafikov won all the early rounds.

Comment

Snoop Dogg is the Official FBI rap.

Comment

Working...
                    X