youre fcked bro...

Comment

Has this situation been resolved?

Comment

Originally posted by Y0@NN View Post
          True!

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
          youre fcked bro...
          I think they're (KGB) tuned in, My PC and email and BScene login was hacked!

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
          Has this situation been resolved?
          Not yet NATO,EU U.S. still want him backed into a corner...

Comment

Comment

Putin is a megalomaniac and is a master at manipulation. He has perspective of the worlds politics that few do and is in a platform to agitate and provoke those around him. He knows what to say and do, to take the heat off him and move your thinking to something else. He is a shark and preys on those he feels like he can get away with. He is unrealistic in his pursuits and policies and is pretty much poking the allied nations instigating some sort of conflict. We acknowledge Russia as a threat but make no mistake, we aren't the one fanning the flames. When it comes to Ukraine, we are locked in a treaty that is to help Ukraine along the way to joining the UN and western politics.

Comment

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
                Putin is a megalomaniac and is a master at manipulation. He has perspective of the worlds politics that few do and is in a platform to agitate and provoke those around him. He knows what to say and do, to take the heat off him and move your thinking to something else. He is a shark and preys on those he feels like he can get away with. He is unrealistic in his pursuits and policies and is pretty much poking the allied nations instigating some sort of conflict. We acknowledge Russia as a threat but make no mistake, we aren't the one fanning the flames. When it comes to Ukraine, we are locked in a treaty that is to help Ukraine along the way to joining the UN and western politics.
                no one here wants your bloody UN and NATO when will you fools get this? once Ukraine separate and most western Ukrainians will have their little piece of land, then take them mfs. just because south-east disagree with our President, people get slayed and killed. for using Russian language and disagreeing with fascist government that took over. Real democracy ain't it? and don't tell me that separatists attacked Ukrainian army first. plenty of videos from last year, where simple men were stopping tanks with bear hands, before all this mess started.
                Last edited by Ogecca MaMa; 06-09-2015, 11:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ogecca MaMa View Post
                  no one here wants your bloody UN and NATO when will you fools get this? once Ukraine separate and most western Ukrainians will have their little piece of land, then take them mfs. just because south-east disagree with our President, people get slayed and killed. for using Russian language and disagreeing with fascist government that took over. Real democracy ain't it? and don't tell me that separatists attacked Ukrainian army first. plenty of videos from last year, where simple men were stopping tanks with bear hands, before all this mess started.
                  No I don't hate Russia... Thanks for the red k... And why do you love Putin? I hate Putin. He has over stayed his welcome and more importantly his influence in your country. You think Putin is holding the ever changing and evolving technological world in good management? Putin is burying your country man. I am not trying to disrespect. Is there a scenario where you might say "hey Putin may be wrong". We do it all the time in our American democratic society. No one guy has supreme influence

Comment

Originally posted by 231 View Post
                    2 - Iranians aren't the bad guys. It's just the Saudis & Qataris (I.e. American allies who fund Sunni terrorist groups worldwide) , Israel (paranoid jews) , who want to see Iran go down.

Let's not forget that Sunnis want to get rid of Iran. (which is a majority Shi'ah muslim). Jews want to get rid of them because they think Iranians will eventually nuke them. (which is nonsense)....

America wants to get rid of them ever since...
                    http://genius.com/Central-intelligen...ajax-annotated
                    They're almost all backward thinking primitive nations, and thereby dangerous if given any sort of power (particularly nuclear capacity).

It seems like Israel and to a lesser extent, the UAE, are the only progressive modern nations in the Middle Eastern vicinity (although some might argue Bahrain and Oman too).

Comment

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
                      No I don't hate Russia... Thanks for the red k... And why do you love Putin? I hate Putin. He has over stayed his welcome and more importantly his influence in your country. You think Putin is holding the ever changing and evolving technological world in good management? Putin is burying your country man. I am not trying to disrespect. Is there a scenario where you might say "hey Putin may be wrong". We do it all the time in our American democratic society. No one guy has supreme influence
                      besides hating on Russia, I don't see why so many people try to find arguments and blame Putin for everything. you made me laugh at that quote though. I can accept that I'm wrong whether its Putin, or anyone else. and judging by what western regime doing all over the world, I'd rather back up V.V.

I guess it's easy for you, to tell me who and how destroys my country. obviously, you as well as most people on this forum know what's up. same category of folks as on the video.

Comment

Working...
                      X