Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unseen View Post
    Anti Shake? Already done.

8 MP? Er OK...

You do realise that Android phones had panoramic shots first.
    They had filters first.
    HD videos first

I would imagine the battery life will be terrible. Hence them finally admitting to it with the I Phone 5S and saying you can get it replaced...

720P screen? Weak
    It's really weird that even with that 8MP camera.. it is the best camera in the business. My nexus 5 has an 8MP shooter as well but the pictures are nowhere as good as the iPhone quality, not to mention the camera is slow as hell on HDR mode. Even videos come out better on iPhone.

I was hinting at their slow motion video recording feature... Google should really incorporate that into Android! IPhone 6 has slow motion videos at 240fps!

Comment

Originally posted by gamefrk View Post
      With the new ApplePay feature on iPhone Jennifer Lawrence can get her bank account hacked too.
      Haha well said. I can't believe people thought having all their personal info on their phone was a good idea.

Comment

It's really weird that even with that 8MP camera.. it is the best camera in the business. My nexus 5 has an 8MP shooter as well but the pictures are nowhere as good as the iPhone quality, not to mention the camera is slow as hell on HDR mode. Even videos come out better on iPhone.

I was hinting at their slow motion video recording feature... Google should really incorporate that into Android! IPhone 6 has slow motion videos at 240fps!
        Nexus 5 is a budget phone though...It's not meant to have top of the line hardware nor is it meant compete with the iphone 6.

Most of the new camera features are already on the LG G3 and were announced on the Note 4 weeks ago. There really isn't anything great about the iphone 6. It's playing catch up at this point to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
          welcome to last last last year i phone

I love my NOTE I'll never let her go
          This^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Comment

More overpriced garbage, nokia lumina all day.

Comment

Yes Nokia is the King of Phones.

Comment

Nokia Lumia and Sony Xperia, baby.

Comment

Nexus 5 is a crap phone for photos. I know because I have one and I also have the S4.

The camera software is poor hence the slow and poor focus. It also happens to be a budget smartphone compared to others. In fact let's wait and see the price of the I Phone 6 offline and compare the 2. Even the 5s.

It is not the best camera in the business. The HTC M8 has better night time shots. Also with 2 lenses it has certain depth features.

LG G3 and even Samsung S5 has great outdoor shots.

The 240FPS is interesting, but again the camera was far behind in many respects.

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                      welcome to last last last year i phone

I love my NOTE I'll never let her go
                      Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
                      I went from the s3 to the iPhone 5. I couldn't wait to go back to android. Have the s5 now and will NEVER go back to iPhone. Ever.

EXACTLY ... I'll just go ahead and get the Note 4 next month

Comment

Working...
                      X