Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What will your opinion of Marquez would be...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What will your opinion of Marquez would be...

If for his last 2, he fights no names? This, after refusing to take fights from Provo and Alvarado for not adding anything to his legacy.

No way is he going to have a fight with 2 GB champs. I would like to see it happen but it won't.

If he fights no names for his last 2, seriously, he's got to be a ducker on the level of Floyd.

marquez should have retired after pac 4

Comment

Originally posted by mrpizza-nd_beer View Post
      If for his last 2, he fights no names? This, after refusing to take fights from Provo and Alvarado for not adding anything to his legacy.

No way is he going to have a fight with 2 GB champs. I would like to see it happen but it won't.

If he fights no names for his last 2, seriously, he's got to be a ducker on the level of Floyd.
      Oh did he retire when he was at the top of his game in his prime and competition heated up? Nope, so never put him on the same level as floyd as far as duckings concerned. The man has done what he needs to do to be where he is at if it takes fighting 2 bums to get out of his contract with top rank to make a fight with gb and get what he wants so be it hes earned the right to do so. Now the only problem is he may end up losing to no one and derail his plan but he has paid his dues now its his time to be selfish

Comment

Nothing against Prov and Alvarado but youre goint to evaluate Marquez career if he dosent fight them?
        If he did fight them I dont think they offer anything to add prestige to his career. If anything they need him, but i would like to the Prov fight as he comes to win and comes forward making for a spectacular fight with the veteran Marquez.

Comment

who can possibly fight that are "no names"? i never really liked marquez for stocking pacquiao and whining about being cheated when he never truly was but he has put in his work and at age 40 doesn't need to prove nothing he gave bradley the closest fight to date way closer than any of the pac man fights and if doesn't get a rematch he might as well retire knocking out the number 4-5 p4p champ and inching away a near victory over the number 3 p4p champion

Comment

He should have been retired. I don't care if he picks some no names at this point.

Comment

Marquez is pasy the point of needing a Alvarado or Ruslan fight they do nothing for him. Only Floyd Mayweather would truly boost his resume as a win; Bradley would move it a bit. Manny is his shining achievement besides beating Floyd he won't top that.

Comment

He's already done enough for his career, at this point losing would hurt his ego and put a bad taste in his fans mouth. Revenge on Tim would put himself at ease and then he would just fight a bum in Mexico and retire.

Comment

ban this fuc8ing idiot

JMM is a living legend. I would care if he retired or did take it easy

Comment

Originally posted by mrpizza-nd_beer View Post

WTF?

Comment

Working...
                    X