Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is floyd success due to the culture he appeals to, lack of intellect?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E
    Originally posted by hectari View Post
    I noticed that too, I seen a lot of them say racist stuff but arquick to play the race card. You ever seen those guys on youtube saying blacks are the best and every race is jealous of them? Those guys don't consider them racist.

Listen to this black power flom0 fast forward to 0:54 listen to his black supremacist rant Floyd we need you to come back or black boxer to take back our sport against the myth that is pacquiao! sounds like when those whites were calling for the white champion to come out of retirement to take boxing back to the whites when jack johnson was champion

he wanted to use a racial slur during his rant but instead paused and said little thing instead of using a slur

So hes judging off what you see off YouTube, Boxingscene and the internet.

These are the only times the people in this thread ever encounter black people.

Which is why I excuse their ignorance.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
      E

And how many Filipinos have you seen or interacted with in person to judge them?

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
        And how many Filipinos have you seen or interacted with in person to judge them?
        And when have I ever judged Filipinos? Quit reaching.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
          E

why are you so hung up on race bro?

Comment

• If Floyd did not have the Skills to back up the trash talking...then the trash talking would be USELESS!

It is the Skills that keep the fans around, the trash talking and acting a fool prefight it just to get people hyped up and to root against him only to get disappointed and hate him more come fight night after he dominates, then you comeback for his next fight and root against him again

it is one of the smartest Marketing Strategies in Sports History and in return it has made him a TON OF MONEY and that is what makes people who hate him upset and hate him even more...they can't figure out why he makes so much money and why he is a huge Draw when he doesn't do what they want him to do or act how they want them to at or fight who they want him to fight but yet every time he fights he does Over 1 Million in PPV Buys

This TS and his Alternative Accounts defending himself is a JOKE though, you do always talk about Black Boxers and most of the time it is in a negative light, you have a history of it, you can pretend all you want like your threads are not racially motivated but 99.9% of the time it is, all people have to do is search this guy Thread/Post History and it will explain itself

Comment

I noticed that too, I seen a lot of them say racist stuff but are quick to play the race card. You ever seen those guys on youtube saying blacks are the best and every race is jealous of them? Those guys don't consider them racist.

Listen to this black power flom0 fast forward to 0:54 listen to his black supremacist rant Floyd we need you to come back or black boxer to take back our sport against the myth that is pacquiao! sounds like when those whites were calling for the white champion to come out of retirement to take boxing back to the whites when jack johnson was champion

he wanted to use a racial slur during his rant but instead paused and said little thing instead of using a slur
              ^Further proof that a lot of the **** talkers on this forum are mostly Socially Awkward and Anti-Social Depressed Guys who never leave their homes so they get on the internet and post stupid stuff for attention they don't get in their everyday Lives

Get out of the house more and try to hold a conversation with REAL PEOPLE

Comment

I noticed that too, I seen a lot of them say racist stuff but are quick to play the race card. You ever seen those guys on youtube saying blacks are the best and every race is jealous of them? Those guys don't consider them racist.

Watch it now the blacks are above criticism on here.

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
                  If Floyd did not have the Skills to back up the trash talking...then the trash talking would be USELESS!

It is the Skills that keep the fans around, the trash talking and acting a fool prefight it just to get people hyped up and to root against him only to get disappointed and hate him more come fight night after he dominates, then you comeback for his next fight and root against him again

it is one of the smartest Marketing Strategies in Sports History and in return it has made him a TON OF MONEY and that is what makes people who hate him upset and hate him even more...they can't figure out why he makes so much money and why he is a huge Draw when he doesn't do what they want him to do or act how they want them to at or fight who they want him to fight but yet every time he fights he does Over 1 Million in PPV Buys

This TS and his Alternative Accounts defending himself is a JOKE though, you do always talk about Black Boxers and most of the time it is in a negative light, you have a history of it, you can pretend all you want like your threads are not racially motivated but 99.9% of the time it is, all people have to do is search this guy Thread/Post History and it will explain itself
                  I resent that, First off I have no alts what so ever. I always talk about black boxers the most please prove it because you sir are lying, I talk about Mexican boxers the most, then Argentina boxers, then maybe Cubans or Puerto Ricans, then Amir Khan/Carl Froch then black boxers.

I do encourage anyone to search my post history Never once have I made racist statements, I do however have a nat for pointing out the over looked obvious and that seems to invoke some emotions in the less secure bunch of members on this forum.

FYI: This thread is about the most popular and number 1 boxer today and this thread singles out no race but somehow people are still crying racism.

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
                    ^Further proof that a lot of the **** talkers on this forum are mostly Socially Awkward and Anti-Social Depressed Guys who never leave their homes so they get on the internet and post stupid stuff for attention they don't get in their everyday Lives

Get out of the house more and try to hold a conversation with REAL PEOPLE
                    What is the purpose of your reply?

You basically made up a judgement without knowing anything about me, you went into defensive mode when I presented a factual proof of the type of Black power flom0 I speak which doesn't account for all black people, yet you get offended.

So again what is the purpose of your response?

I talked about a certain type of racist fan, and showed a video, you start blabbering making up lies similar to Floyd saying pacman is on roids with no proof just assumptions. Yet I am anti social and depressed.

I bet you are more anti social, I actually work, I been gone from the forum for years just came back recently and post sporadically on my free time.

Comment

• Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                      I resent that, First off I have no alts what so ever. I always talk about black boxers the most please prove it because you sir are lying, I talk about Mexican boxers the most, then Argentina boxers, then maybe Cubans or Puerto Ricans, then Amir Khan/Carl Froch then black boxers.

I do encourage anyone to search my post history Never once have I made racist statements, I do however have a nat for pointing out the over looked obvious and that seems to invoke some emotions in the less secure bunch of members on this forum.

FYI: This thread is about the most popular and number 1 boxer today and this thread singles out no race but somehow people are still crying racism.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=584586

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...9#post13010379

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...1#post13010351

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...0#post13010330 -
                      yeah safe to say THESE people bring nothing good to the world better off without them disgusting vermins.

^Want me to keep going? Because I WILL! Your a fukin Joke, I have more respect for someone that is openly racist compared to some b1tch that can't even be honest about the type of person they are over the internet

Comment

Working...
                      X