Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Félix Trinidad vs. Jeff Lacy: Who would have won?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shot Tito at LHW did better against shot RJJ than did shot Lacy at LHW.

Comment

Originally posted by Cardinal Buck View Post
      I don't think Trinidad could fight at all at this weight. Lacy by stoppage.
      lacy couldn't fight at this weight either.

Comment

If you would of made this thread before his destruction from Calzaghe, people would be picking Lacy by murder.

Comment

Lacy was decent before getting destroyed by Calzaghe and tearing his shoulder up.

Comment

Originally posted by Cardinal Buck View Post
            Lacy was decent before getting destroyed by Calzaghe and tearing his shoulder up.
            We know and that is why this thread is interesting, could a very good fighter with serious ko power at 154 and 160 beat a C+ 168lb fighter with good but not great power.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
              If you would of made this thread before his destruction from Calzaghe, people would be picking Lacy by murder.
              No ****, Tito was retired at that time lol!!

Comment

I think that what makes this fight somewhat enigmatic is Lacy's physique. He looked so imposing that he seemed unbeatable until Calzaghe did his thing. If Lacy was a strong guy in a smaller frame, like Joppy, Trinidad would be expected to walk through him with ease. I think Trinidad is better than Lacy at everything but Lacy's strength could be the equalizer.

Comment

Working...
                X