Clear All

• Steve Cunningham and Shane Mosley: Floyd is not a racist

Black people can't be racist LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
      Black people can't be racist LOL.
      exactly..say it louder.

Comment

how can anyone say that he isnt racist....i wasnt born yeserday im not stupid

Comment

I don't believe Floyd is racist. He's just an idiot.

Comment

Did anyone expect that they would say otherwise? I wonder what Gerry Penalosa or Nonito Donaire think about whether Mayweather is racist?

Comment

Originally posted by RimmyDelicious View Post
              Did anyone expect that they would say otherwise? I wonder what Gerry Penalosa or Nonito Donaire think about whether Mayweather is racist?
              lol i understand what you mean

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
                I don't believe Floyd is racist. He's just an idiot.
                I agree with this 100%.

I'm sure i'll get **** for it, and me being a big Floyd fans here isn't going to help but i think Mayweather was just pissed he was getting all this hate from the media and boxing fans alike that he didn't make the Pac fight happen this year and vented on a webcam trying to get back at Pacquiao. I thought it was a pathetic and childish attempt at getting under someone's skin, but i didn't expect it to work so well with the masses.

I guess in the end, the same people that said the Mayweather's are just a bunch of crackheads who like to run their mouth suddenly caught a case of amnesia, cause now what he says holds a lot of weight. I think beyond anything else, this situation just makes him look a racist *******.

Comment

My Boy Elie! REPORTING

Comment

Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
                    I agree with this 100%.

I'm sure i'll get **** for it, and me being a big Floyd fans here isn't going to help but i think Mayweather was just pissed he was getting all this hate from the media and boxing fans alike that he didn't make the Pac fight happen this year and vented on a webcam trying to get back at Pacquiao. I thought it was a pathetic and childish attempt at getting under someone's skin, but i didn't expect it to work so well with the masses.

I guess in the end, the same people that said the Mayweather's are just a bunch of crackheads who like to run their mouth suddenly caught a case of amnesia, cause now what he says holds a lot of weight. I think beyond anything else, this situation just makes him look a racist *******.
                    LOL stop trying to defend Floyd because it's making you look stupid. Whether Floyd is racist or not, what he said is racist. If Pac said that he was going beat Floyd black ass and make him cook some fried chicken and catfish...and throw in some banana and crack, that would be racist.

Comment

Working...
                    X