Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I was never a Calzaghe fan, but I wish he was still fighting so he could murder Ward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calzaghes probably laughing at the 'Best Super Middleweight' in Ward right now, no-ones even coming close to his skill level and effectiveness.

Comment

Ward would give Calzaghe a lot of trouble because Joe doesn't have the punching power to hurt him with.

Comment

Ward would win against Joe.

Joe never faced anyone who was nearly as good as Ward when they were primed.

Prime Ward easily wins a very dominant UD against Joe.

Easily

Comment

This super middleweight division is a little entertaining but there is a clear gulf in class.

Ward is good form what I have seen and is probably the best but he needs to man up and fight out of California.

I could see Dirrell beating him.

Comment

Originally posted by beehop View Post
            ward would win against joe.

Joe never faced anyone who was nearly as good as ward when they were primed.

Prime ward easily wins a very dominant ud against joe.

Easily
            bull****!!!

Comment

Joe would Swarm Ward and UD him with ease.

Comment

Originally posted by IGOD777 View Post
                A prime Calzaghe stops Ward.
                Like he stopped Robin Reid, a less crafty fighter than Ward?

Or Mikkel Kessler, whom Ward took apart as comprehensively as Joe did?

Don't tell me it's about styles either and Ward's chin getting checked. Ward is versatile and adaptable, is stylistic trouble for most anyone, Calzaghe isn't going to land a ton on Ward and Ward is easily Calzaghe's equal in a boxing match.

Comment

Originally posted by Artiau View Post
                  Joe would Swarm Ward and UD him with ease.

Comment

Calzaghe rubs black supremacists the wrong way, always has and now that he's retired, always will. Because they know, he was THAT ****ING GOOD.

Old Calzaghe would toy with Ward, Young Super Joe knocks him out.

Comment

Originally posted by IGOD777 View Post
                      I think it would be a tough fight, but people forget that Calzaghe was great at adjusting to syles. I remember him losing the first few rounds against Kessler too, then re-adjusting and outboxing him to a UD.
                      Ward's style is formless, without shape, abstract, what would Calzaghe be adjusting to?

Comment

Working...
                      X