No announcement yet.

So Cotto Planned TO QUIT AGAIN!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jupiter Maximus View Post
    Hey it's your lie, tell it how you like.

Cotto went out against the advice of his corner in the 12th...thats not a quitter.

Tell you what, when we meet, I'll pound you until you ask me to stop or you die. I think you'll choose the former not the later.
    sure buddy go ahead and stomp me when we meet really has this message board been taken over by fuken idiots???

Comment

Originally posted by Get you mad? View Post
      a 'world class' boxer IN HIS PRIME QUIT TWICE IN FEAR OF GETTING KO'D. I guess that's what happens when you become a champion only by winning vacant titles and never actually beating a champion, when you finally face a champion you can't deal with it and your instincts ARE TO QUIT! TWICE!!!!!!!!!!!! Where's all the people that call cotto a warrior??? When do fuken warriors take two knees and back peddle in fear of getting hit and tell their corner to stop the fight if anything happens???
      You sound like broken record. Cotto is not a "hit me hard, I hit you harder warrior", but he is a warrior nonetheless. He has fought through many situations of adversity of being hurt and bloodied again and again. You can't take that away from him, because you're not a professional fighter who has been in those situations.

Also, I really don't think Cotto was going to quit. I could have sworn he said he wanted to continue.

Comment

listen dumb fuk this is a message board where we talk about boxing online. Is it hard for you to understand that?? Do you forget your on a message board??? You're getting boring dude! Say something with substance or shut the fuk up.
        Kids on line pfftt!!

Comment

Originally posted by Young Jewshua View Post
          You sound like broken record. Cotto is not a "hit me hard, I hit you harder warrior", but he is a warrior nonetheless. He has fought through many situations of adversity of being hurt and bloodied again and again. You can't take that away from him, because you're not a professional fighter who has been in those situations.

Also, I really don't think Cotto was going to quit. I could have sworn he said he wanted to continue.
          yes continue but he told his corner to stop it if anything happens. Why even go out if you have no intention to try to win the fight instead only going out in fear of backlash from quitting

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
            Kids on line pfftt!!
            that's what I thought.

Comment

yes continue but he told his corner to stop it if anything happens. Why even go out if you have no intention to try to win the fight instead only going out in fear of backlash from quitting
              Okay, Rog, lol.

Comment

To be fair the reason Margarito keept coming forward against Shane was because he can't fight any other way.

Comment

You see , this is why I suggest , that before u are allowed to post in this forum u take a test with basic comon sense , basic logic , because when idiots like this one enter here , they cause chaos , PEOPLE PLEASE , IF THIS GUY WANTS TO BELIEVE THIS , LET HIM BELIEVE IT , IS HIS OPINION ANYWAY , HE IS ENTITLED TO IT, I WISH IDIOTS WERENT ENTITLED TO HAVE AN OPINION BUT THEY ARE , SO WHAT CAN WE DO????

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
                    You!!! have never been in that position so basically your all talk tough guy.

Quite the contrary you! must be a quitter for trying to come down so hard on someone else for apparently! quitting. Do you have some kind of complex because you! yourself are a quitter.

Talk is cheap, you are nothing more than a keyboard warrior who has never been in that position because you are not good enough to get to that level to put yourself in a position when you might have to take that kind of punishment.

Talk is cheap you cocksucker!
                    On another note, the guy in your avatar basically did the same thing that Cotto did in his remtach with Pac though.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta View Post
                      On another note, the guy in your avatar basically did the same thing that Cotto did in his remtach with Pac though.
                      dynamite kid is a fuken fool if you haven't noticed.

Comment

Working...
                      X