Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd mayweather sr.: "lil floyd would toy with pacquiao!" floyd mayweather sr.: "

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    He should go back to selling drugs because no one is gonna want that no heart having "joke" of a coach.
    He probably comes late to his drug deals too cuz he gotta pass by Taco Bell. LOL

Comment

He will toy with Pacquiao easier than Morales toyed with him while he was washed up.

Marquez is better, so he might make it to the 12th round against Mayweather Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Maestro USA View Post
        He will toy with Pacquiao easier than Morales toyed with him while he was washed up.

Marquez is better, so he might make it to the 12th round against Mayweather Jr.
        Wow. That was said the poster with the highest credibility in the forum. You mad?
        Why dont you answer my question for you in my sig?

Comment

No one wants to see Floyd toy with any one any more. We are tired of him toying around. Show the world how great you are and beat the hell out of your opponents Floyd. You are emberassing yourself by letting these bums go 12 rounds with you. Stop being a ***** boy floyd and fight like man, not like a mouse you little biatch!

Comment

Bottomline is Floyd wants to fight at1 47 because he feels comfortable at that weight where he can compete now at his best. JMMarquez doesn't feel comfortable boxing at 140 and over. The only reason he's been moving up is just so he can have the opportunity to fight Pacquiao in a trilogy. If he didn't move up in weight he cant get that fight. Floyd might toy with them bcause he has them at their mercy and they're willing to take the risk.
            But Mayweather Jr. is not willing to risk himself against fighters from his own division.

Comment

For some reason i'm kinda thinking this interview is fake? idk

Comment

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
                how can anyone believe this overrated trainer after all that has happened?
                Believe what , how good Floyd Jnr is , I dont need Snr to know that , what are you saying oh Hatton got stiffened so he is wrong about PBF , strange logic you have .

Comment

Originally posted by dsyef View Post
                  Bottomline is Floyd wants to fight at1 47 because he feels comfortable at that weight where he can compete now at his best. JMMarquez doesn't feel comfortable boxing at 140 and over. The only reason he's been moving up is just so he can have the opportunity to fight Pacquiao in a trilogy. If he didn't move up in weight he cant get that fight. Floyd might toy with them bcause he has them at their mercy and they're willing to take the risk.
                  But Mayweather Jr. is not willing to risk himself against fighters from his own division.
                  If he is so comfortable at 147 why the phuk is he afraid to fight a real welter weight?

Comment

To be honest, they seem concerned/scared. Even angry, just like some of his fans, because Pac just shat all over his best wins while being SMALLER and MORE AGRESSIVE.

Comment

Originally posted by RodBarker View Post
                      Believe what , how good Floyd Jnr is , I dont need Snr to know that , what are you saying oh Hatton got stiffened so he is wrong about PBF , strange logic you have .
                      what a strange reaction u have... im just merely reacting with the thread... im being specific... u are generalizing my man...

Comment

Working...
                      X