Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to get out of paying for everything?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get out of paying for everything?

So theres this girl ive just started dating, and I insisted on paying the first time we went out. Now 4 dates later im still paying for everything and I think shes expecting it now. How can I change this without being an ******* and calling her out on it?

Originally posted by -X- View Post
    So theres this girl ive just started dating, and I insisted on paying the first time we went out. Now 4 dates later im still paying for everything and I think shes expecting it now. How can I change this without being an ******* and calling her out on it?
    Take her on a date that doesn't involve spending money.

Comment

straight up, you tell her 'girl, if you want dick tonight, pay this ****'

but for reals, next time she mentions dinner, id jus tell her that im kinda short on funds....if she offers then you're good, if she starts goin thru your fridge for **** to cook, then you might have an issue

Comment

"hey, they havent cut my check yet at work, can you pay tonight". there's one time, if she's a greedy, spoild broad, she'll pay once and that's it, if she's cool, she'll offer to kick in a few bucks here and there.

Comment

Man its frickin annoying, i know the guy is supposed to pay but man everytime?

Comment

If she asks to have a snack or dinner or something tell her you don't have anything right now.

And also...it's already your 4th date..........you should be able to crack jokes or somethin like........"you wanna treat me for an ice cream?" or some ****........

Comment

Originally posted by -X- View Post

The next time you invite here out ask here if she's got much money........she should get the hint!

Comment

She should have at least offered by now. I sense trouble ahead.

Comment

Wtf? You should've hit and quit on the first date!

Comment

1st step: do what i always do and ignore everybody's advice up until at this point.

2nd step: analyze if it's actually going somewhere. if it is then play the game until you're tired of it. so if you're on the 4th date and not in bed then you better be either (1) taking a supermodel out or (2) be one ******* shy of crackin ***** or (3) better have a damn good 7th sense on reading females because you should be proceeding to...

3rd step: once you've established that she's pretty much useless then mention it in passing. so when you're talkin to her about where you're going to meet up next then, in a joking and light-hearted manner, mention her now having to finally pay up. if she doesn't that time around, don't call her again. problem solved.

Comment

Working...
                    X