Terry Turbo V **** Cruz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mlac View Post
    WAR CRUZ !!!

Serious question...does terry have a learning disability?
    He sounds 50% ******ed.
    Still better than being an @ss-bandit.

Comment

Wait Cruz got his ass beat?

Comment

So thats why the UK has so many champs.
        So many fighters must be licking their chops looking at Flanagan if they could just get their damn hands on him.

But since Terry only fights trash since he knows best how trash he is.
        Oh well, Turbo Terry title defense run here we come.

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Wait Cruz got his ass beat?
        He got beat up at the end unable to deal with a brawling Turbo Terry since Flanagan was having a lot of trouble landing clean and generally looking like complete **** the entire fight.

Comment

Originally posted by glenn mcrory View Post
          So thats why the UK has so many champs.
          So many fighters must be licking their chops looking at Flanagan if they could just get their damn hands on him.

But since Terry only fights trash since he knows best how trash he is.
          Oh well, Turbo Terry title defense run here we come.

You're being a little harsh on the UK, aren't you? I'm sure some of their champs are legitimately world class.

Comment

The LGBT community is shouting DISCRIMINATION when ***goot cruz got jis ass beat hard.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
              There's a chance that Flanagan, might've cured him.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

You're being a little harsh on the UK, aren't you? I'm sure some of their champs are legitimately world class.
                Didnt say there weren't. Most of them aren't though.
                I dont like it because they went with the number stat when they know its about quality. Why do you think they keep mentioning the damn number on their telecasts instead of who they are and who theyve beat.

Theres deserving fighters that cant get those belts because they want some bogus stat attached.
                Just keep the good ones and let the trash ones get beat up like theyre supposed to.
                Why does McDonell still have his title?
                Why was this match made?
                Flanagan was way bigger and still looked like ****. So far hes fought nothing but old shot bums and domestic crap. Time to hand over the title Flanagan.

Comment

My brother is gay, when we were younger me and my other brother would try and beat the 'gay demon' out of him.

It never worked, and now he earns over 200k a year...go figure.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
                    My brother is gay, when we were younger me and my other brother would try and beat the 'gay demon' out of him.

did he try praying the gay away?

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post

No one cares about your sodomite relatives.

Comment

Working...
                      X