Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everyone Wants to Talk About Floyd's IV - What About Pac-Monster's Toradol Abuse???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
    Your talking steroids vs Pain killer very stupid. One guy cheating the other guy trying to fight hurt big difference
    Yeah, why shouldn't someone look to erase the draw backs of missing punches.

Comment

A couple of extra things left out, floyd tried to write into the contract that if a TUE was issued it didn't have to be declared to anybody and that an IV is only allowed in an emergency and only should be undertaken in a hospital, also that usada had no authority to issue a TUE, only the Nevada commission had that authority

Comment

Originally posted by Shape up View Post
        A couple of extra things left out, floyd tried to write into the contract that if a TUE was issued it didn't have to be declared to anybody and that an IV is only allowed in an emergency and only should be undertaken in a hospital, also that usada had no authority to issue a TUE, only the Nevada commission had that authority
        funny alt. Yeah Floyd wanted all those things to magically be what you're intending it to be...

Hauser gone missing in the last couple years with that matzo ball soup

Comment

I'd post a reply but nothing you've written makes sense, WTF are you talking about

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan7819 View Post
            That's what happens when your too biased towards your favorite fighter... you lose common sense it's just not a good look
            You know how stupid you sound ? I make it in simple term for a simple mind one guy is cheating we get that ? One guy is hurt rather than call the fight off he wants to numb the pain to continue to fight did we understand that ghetto dweller ?

Comment

name any drug and manny 'crackman' pacquiao has taken it

Comment

It clearly didnt work if the guy still had problems with freakin cramps.
                I guess we can just sweep this assumption under the rug since nobody has a problem with floyd factually using ped's

Comment

The OP is such a petty idiot. Firstly if Floyd was cheating what has that got to do with Manny? If Manny was cheating what has that got to do with Floyd?

Secondly, what the hell is boxingtribune?

Is Toradol on WADA's prohibited list, no? ok, thats that then...

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                    You know how stupid you sound ? I make it in simple term for a simple mind one guy is cheating we get that ? One guy is hurt rather than call the fight off he wants to numb the pain to continue to fight did we understand that ghetto dweller ?
                    Was he hurt?

Pacquiao said, “No, I don’t have pain or injury before the fight. I just want to make sure that whatever happened, I’m still there. I’m not saying I’m not 100 percent condition.”

Seems like he is proving you wrong. His doctor said he was fine going into the fight. 2 NSAC doctors said he was fine going into the fight. He himself said he was fine going into the fight.

You don't give toradol in case there is an injury. That is idiotic.

Comment

Originally posted by Slick_Rick View Post
                      The OP is such a petty idiot. Firstly if Floyd was cheating what has that got to do with Manny? If Manny was cheating what has that got to do with Floyd?

Secondly, what the hell is boxingtribune?

Is Toradol on WADA's prohibited list, no? ok, thats that then...
                      The problem is, if he claims to be in a normal state before the fight, which Pacquaio and his doctor, and the NSAC doctors all said about him, then toradol would clearly put him in an abnormal state, which would be CHEATING.

So why did his doctor have to be stopped when he attempted to shoot him up with toradol?

Comment

Working...
                      X