No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner Tried To Cheat Against Demarco

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
    is humility a forgotten trait with some of these mexican posters? this is despicably pathetic.

broner>demarco
    0oz, 2oz, 4oz, 6oz, 8oz, 10oz, 12,oz, 14oz, 16oz, 18oz, any ounce

deal with it it'll help
    just one poster

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
      If Demarco WASNT Mexican YOU wouldent give a shit about my opinions. Only reason my opinions emotionally bother you so much is cause I AM Mexican, so whenever I have something positive to say about a Mexican is must be that I am Mexican to you, and whenever I say something negative about some other fighter who happens to be another race it must be that I am Mexican to you. You my friend are the one constantly thinking about race, You my friend are the racist hating bigot here.
      Is claiming Broner tried to cheat vs Demarco with this glove non sense saying something positive to say about Mexicans? Is claiming Martinez is gonna take a dive vs Murray to avoid a Chavez Jr rematch saying something positive about Mexicans? Is claiming Trout gets drunk and beats up civilians, so he doesn't deserve a Canelo fight saying something positive about Mexicans? One again the racist is YOU?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Bob View Post
        Is claiming Broner tried to cheat vs Demarco with this glove non sense saying something positive to say about Mexicans? Is claiming Martinez is gonna take a dive vs Murray to avoid a Chavez Jr rematch saying something positive about Mexicans? Is claiming Trout gets drunk and beats up civilians, so he doesn't deserve a Canelo fight saying something positive about Mexicans? One again the racist is YOU?

Comment

If Demarco WASNT Mexican YOU wouldent give a shit about my opinions. Only reason my opinions emotionally bother you so much is cause I AM Mexican, so whenever I have something positive to say about a Mexican is must be that I am Mexican to you, and whenever I say something negative about some other fighter who happens to be another race it must be that I am Mexican to you. You my friend are the one constantly thinking about race, You my friend are the racist hating bigot here.
          Is claiming Broner cheated vs DeMarco with this glove non sense saying something positive about Mexicans? Is claiming Martinez is gonna take a dive vs Martin Murray to avoid a Chavez Jr rematch saying something positive about Mexicans? Is claiming Trout gets drunk and beats up civilians and therefore isn't worthy of a Canelo fight saying something positive about Mexicans? Once again the hating racist here is YOU?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Bob View Post
            Is claiming Broner cheated vs DeMarco with this glove non sense saying something positive about Mexicans? Is claiming Martinez is gonna take a dive vs Martin Murray to avoid a Chavez Jr rematch saying something positive about Mexicans? Is claiming Trout gets drunk and beats up civilians and therefore isn't worthy of a Canelo fight saying something positive about Mexicans? Once again the hating racist here is YOU?
            Bob it looks like el boss is already tipsy on the Tecate.

Comment

I knew thats why Demarco couldn't hit Broner and kept getting hit

Comment

Did anyone notice how Jim Lampley basically lied during the telecast when he said Demarco had to be explained the reasons for wearing pink gloves??? You know the breast cancer awarness deal. Jim said Tony first said "your giving me girl gloves", that was all bull**** then wasn't it???? I mean if what we saw on the 2 Days is true, Jim basically lied about the whole situation.

Comment

we figured out why it was smaller he elected to wear girl gloves.
                  had a chance to go back and read the whole thread damn didnt realize there was a difference in the padding on girls gloves but since there is you'd think they would have a rule saying that you have to wear mens gloves since the padding is distributed differently to the point they both had to wear them. Anyway didnt make a difference in the fight Broner still would have won regardless

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Lol okay, I speak from first hand experience. When I was 17, I fought some one who liked to street fight a lot. He challenged me, he said he'd beat me up bare knuckle while i'm wearing gloves[he felt the same way you did, thought he had the advantage]. I f'ed him up with body punches, there was absolutely nothing he could do except cover up into the corner of the building lobby, he tried swinging at me but the gloves were protecting my face and body. You see this guy fighting in a real fight, you'd think he's a killer. He looked like a deer in the head lights that time.

That was not the only time, we used to mess around, a bunch of us would put gloves on when we were in our early teens, we would horse around. It was Team Bareknuckle vs Team Boxing Gloves, we always fucked them up. We all had the same amount of skills[or lack of skills] so it had nothing to do that one group was better than the other. It was the gloves and the fact that your hands are protected so you feel more confident and comfortable, therefore you can perform better and absorb more punches than your bareknuckle foe.
                    Fair enough...I can see both sides of the argument.

What size where the gloves though out of curiosity?

Comment

• often times custom made gloves will differ in size than stock made gloves, especially if they're made made like I do believe Reyes are. If they're indeed hand made, like our MX line, then dimensions can vary from time to time. Does not mean they specifically asked for a smaller sized glove at all. We don't do that when we make custom colored gloves.

Just out of curiousity to the TS do you know exactly what the dimensions, weighting, and distribution of gloves are per the NJSAC? if so let me know

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                      X