No announcement yet.

New Kell Brook interview

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Kell Brook interview

If Kell cant get passed Alexander than he should be banned from the USA entirely. This guys getting alot of hype, mostly from the Euros, and he better have the goods. He didnt sound to confident in that interview to me. Maybe hes shy when it comes to the press. All I know is if he cant beat the weakest champ at 147 he might as well chop up his passport and stay in England.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
      If Kell cant get passed Alexander than he should be banned from the USA entirely. This guys getting alot of hype, mostly from the Euros, and he better have the goods. He didnt sound to confident in that interview to me. Maybe hes shy when it comes to the press. All I know is if he cant beat the weakest champ at 147 he might as well chop up his passport and stay in England.

Weakest champ at 147? I think Paulie Malignaggi might have something to say about that.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        Weakest champ at 147? I think Paulie Malignaggi might have something to say about that.
        I take Paulie over Alexander in a scrap 8 days a week.

Comment

Lol Devon would trash Paulie! Maybe they can get it on after Brook wrecks the pair of them presuming Paulie can squeak past a 80yr old Mosley.

Comment

Lol Devon would trash Paulie! Maybe they can get it on after Brook wrecks the pair of them presuming Paulie can squeak past a 80yr old Mosley.
            You dont have to diss Paulie because your afraid Kells gonna come over here and fold on the big stage. He wouldnt be the first. Besides werent you on here the other day talking like Alexander had no shot? Now your gassing him up the way you gas up Kell.

Comment

You dont have to diss Paulie because your afraid Kells gonna come over here and fold on the big stage. He wouldnt be the first. Besides werent you on here the other day talking like Alexander had no shot? Now your gassing him up the way you gas up Kell.

I'm not dissing him as such simply stating that Paulie is quite possibly the weakest world champion there is & certainly the weakest link at 147. He'd get chewed up by just about any top 10 welter & you know it.

Hes not going to fold on no big stage, don't get your hopes up. Why are you accusing me of doing what you're clearly doing? Dissing Alexander so if Brook wins you can say ''I told you he was rubbish'' and if Alexander wins you'll predictably come out with ''Haha lost to the weakest champ at 147, hes a Euro stiff blah blah blah''

Comment

I'm not dissing him as such simply stating that Paulie is quite possibly the weakest world champion there is & certainly the weakest link at 147. He'd get chewed up by just about any top 10 welter & you know it.

Hes not going to fold on no big stage, don't get your hopes up. Why are you accusing me of doing what you're clearly doing? Dissing Alexander so if Brook wins you can say ''I told you he was rubbish'' and if Alexander wins you'll predictably come out with ''Haha lost to the weakest champ at 147, hes a Euro stiff blah blah blah''
                To be honest with you I want Kell to win. I like it when English fighters are in the mix. Bringing 11,000 fans across the pond makes it exciting in boxing. I give Paulie the edge because he smashed the guy that smashed Hatton. On his home turf too. Thats better than anything Alexanders done at 147. Ive never said Alexander was weak. Hes just the weakest champ at 147. If Kell gets passed Brook I will be impressed.

Comment

Devon 'the next robinson' is getting knocked out.

Comment

paulie got schooled and beat up vs a fat 140 pound journeyman.

Comment

Working...
                    X