Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who looks stronger and punch harder in the 4th fight? Pacquiao or Marquez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know. Marquez was landing some thudding shots to the head (see 3rd round KD) and to the body. Pacquiao landed some excellent clean shots as well. I think I'd have to favor the guy who scored two knockdowns.

Comment

Pac did of course. Really stupid question. Pac stated himself that JMM wasn't any stronger. It's not like JMM didn't go down himself. He had a busted face too and it was only round 6. Pac looked just like he did in 2008. Nothing changed other than the **** opposition that didn't prepare him. After the 1st KD, he didn't adjust, didn't do anything to counter those punches. JMM found what he was looking for and it was only a matter of time from then. Pac just can't adjust and uses his offense hoping it would offset his opponents offense aka Pac's defense.

However I'm sure this is in reference to pactarts claiming that JMM is on roids. Well JMM is just as "clean" as Pac as they both passed the same tests that they agreed to take. JMM wanted to even take it a step further but as usual Pac said no, just like he did to Mayweather and Mosley. Will Pac ever take those extra tests? If he wants a 5th fight to avenge his loss he will. If he wants Mayweather he will.

Over all, real boxing fans know that JMM's punch was perfectly timed and thrown many times before in the 3 previous fights. You will notice the same tactic Floyd did vs Hatton. Pac and Hatton walked right into the punch that was being set up. Power really had nothing to do with it. The perfect timing and speed in which neither guy seen the punch is what cause both men to fall.

Comment

Pac was busting Juan up and at the end of the 5th Juan walked back to his corner pretty "stiff legged"! He didn't look good in round 5 but he recovered through the 6th! As I've stated before a feint and a walk in without any punches got Manny Ko'ed! Its as simple as that, Juan slid to the outside and caught Manny with Latest punch I've ever seen but it counted!! Ray.

Comment

Pac got knocked down on his back and front side. When JMM when down it was his glove that hit, because of the feet tangling up. I think Pac hurt him more with the rights then the lefts. Jmm also landed a fierce right after he got knocked down. Plus JMM first KD was not a counter punch for you idiots, it was set up with lefts to the body. JMM or anyone else in recent years has not landed any punches like he did that night. JMM got that chin to weaken with two huge rights and Pac couldn't take the final right.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            I don't know. Marquez was landing some thudding shots to the head (see 3rd round KD) and to the body. Pacquiao landed some excellent clean shots as well. I think I'd have to favor the guy who scored two knockdowns.
            That thud was so loud, Manny was out for a split second on that KD. That was some serious punching power.

Comment

Pac. Pac looked built from top to bottom. Marquez worked on is shoulders and back and looked crazy top heavy.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                Pac did of course. Really stupid question. Pac stated himself that JMM wasn't any stronger. It's not like JMM didn't go down himself. He had a busted face too and it was only round 6. Pac looked just like he did in 2008. Nothing changed other than the **** opposition that didn't prepare him. After the 1st KD, he didn't adjust, didn't do anything to counter those punches. JMM found what he was looking for and it was only a matter of time from then. Pac just can't adjust and uses his offense hoping it would offset his opponents offense aka Pac's defense.

However I'm sure this is in reference to pactarts claiming that JMM is on roids. Well JMM is just as "clean" as Pac as they both passed the same tests that they agreed to take. JMM wanted to even take it a step further but as usual Pac said no, just like he did to Mayweather and Mosley. Will Pac ever take those extra tests? If he wants a 5th fight to avenge his loss he will. If he wants Mayweather he will.

Over all, real boxing fans know that JMM's punch was perfectly timed and thrown many times before in the 3 previous fights. You will notice the same tactic Floyd did vs Hatton. Pac and Hatton walked right into the punch that was being set up. Power really had nothing to do with it. The perfect timing and speed in which neither guy seen the punch is what cause both men to fall.

Youre comparing Manny's KD to Marquez? Manny was actually out for a split second on the KD, that was insane power from a guy whose best wt is 135lbs light weight.

Marquez was a flash KD, he was actually a little off balance.
                Last edited by woopwoop; 12-22-2012, 09:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                  Pac. Pac looked built from top to bottom. Marquez worked on is shoulders and back and looked crazy top heavy.
                  Pac was in excellent shape. Marquez was built like a tank. Not body building muscle but more like fast twitch muscles built for power and speed, unnatural looking muscles that look like they're flexing even at rest.
                  Last edited by woopwoop; 12-22-2012, 09:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by woopwoop View Post
                    Pac was in excellent shape. Marquez was built like a tank. Not body building muscle but more like fast twitch muscles built for power and speed, unnatural looking muscles that look like they're flexing even at rest.
                    Unnatural, lmfao! Pac was looking like that for years.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
                      Pac was busting Juan up and at the end of the 5th Juan walked back to his corner pretty "stiff legged"! He didn't look good in round 5 but he recovered through the 6th! As I've stated before a feint and a walk in without any punches got Manny Ko'ed! Its as simple as that, Juan slid to the outside and caught Manny with Latest punch I've ever seen but it counted!! Ray.
                      LOL Pre Heredia Marquez would have been finish round 5. Even Roy Jones Jr, couldn't believe how Marquez finish that round.

Have you seen that solid straight left Manny landed on Rd 2? and Marquez shakes his head as if to say "you can't hurt me" that was very uncommon of Marquez.

Comment

Working...
                      X