The 10 Poorest Countries in the World

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 10 Poorest Countries in the World

http://www.hottnez.com/the-10-poores...-of-the-world/

The ten poorest countries in the world are all in Africa. What can we do to help them?

I've read some of the money that was recently donated to provide famine relief in Somalia was taken by warlords. How can that be prevented?

Discuss.

why do they keep having kids if they can't provide for them or themselves?

seems illogical IMO
    Last edited by LeG00N; 09-22-2011, 10:35 AM.

Comment

Really breaks my heart seeing those kids really thin and malnourished. All they know is pain, suffering and hardship.

You see all these ads on tv asking for donations, they must get millions, so where the **** does it all go?

Comment

Dang Africa needs to figure something out

Comment

Famine, civil war, exploitation, illiteracy..

Before countries in africa can move forward in-fighting and exploits from big western and far-east companies need to stop. Help to build decent infrastructure from the west, pure water etc..

Things are too fuck'd for that to happen unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
            But why is this so?

We all know all races are equally intelligent. What's holding them back?

don't they have a lower IQ?

I think I read that somewhere.
            I don't think this is a racial thing. It has more to do being exploited of their natural resources

Comment

Originally posted by OG Wenger View Post
              Really breaks my heart seeing those kids really thin and malnourished. All they know is pain, suffering and hardship.

You see all these ads on tv asking for donations, they must get millions, so where the **** does it all go?
              Africa is a huge countinent.. It's barely enough. Imagine if all of Europe asked for donations, if we had african-like conditions... That's a lot of mouth's to feed and a lot of area to cover.

Comment

I saw pictures of kids with rifles??... That's still going on??

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
                  But why is this so?

We all know all races are equally intelligent. What's holding them back?

Wow that is one of life's questions that is impossible to answer. I know places like Ethiopia don't get rain, thus meaning can't grow crops, so that means no food. So they are pretty much stuck.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                    Africa is a huge country.. It's barely enough. Imagine if all of Europe asked for donations, if we had african-like conditions... That's a lot of mouth's to feed and a lot of area to cover.
                    Africa is a continent

Comment

Working...
                    X