Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thurman vs Provodnikov (Total Annihilation)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BS BadBoy View Post
    I've never seen Provodnikov hurt though, granted the biggest puncher he's faced was probably Alvarado but Alvarado can crack abit too, he hits no lighter than Soto and Chaves, considering Chaves had a KO streak of opposition just as weak as Thurmans.

I think somewhere along the line if Thurman gets clocked by a Provo shot and he is hurt it will be far worse than the shot by Diaz and Soto
    He was hurt by Alvarado, can't remember which round. Nothing major though. Alvarado hits nowhere near as hard as Thurman.

Provodnikov's power is overrated, I don't see him KOing anyone above C level unless they stand right in front of him.

And Thurman wasn't hurt by Diaz, that's a myth. The punch Karass hurt him with would've buzzed anyone, it was flush on the chin and he didn't see it coming, really early in the fight as well, like 20 seconds in.

Comment

Thurman's fought nobody of note so I'll pick Provo until I see him with in the ring with anyone half decent.

Comment

I think Thurman wins a close fight on points. Ruslan is rugged and he hits as hard as Thurman and he has never been knocked down to my knowledge. Thurman's boxing skills help him win.

Comment

Thurman would beat the **** out of Provodnikov.

Comment

Problem for Provodnikov is that Thurman is capable of boxing smart, Keith won't just stand toe to toe and slug it out. I think he's a bad match-up for Ruslan and the naturally bigger man. I'd pick Keith to stop Ruslan late.

Better fight would be Provodnikov-Matthysse.

Comment

Thurman leaves himself open for counter shots and he doesn't move like Bradley nor Algieri....dude gets caught and stopped.

Comment

Prov is a style nightmare for Thurman who would never take this fight. Prov upsets Thurman, ending another American hype jobs runs.

Comment

Working...
                X