(VIDEO) Canelo Alvarez Exposed by Erislandy Lara Trailer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (VIDEO) Canelo Alvarez Exposed by Erislandy Lara Trailer

Enjoy, coming soon.

Lol Lara was backpeddling the whole fight.

Comment

Lara clearly won a. 9-3, 8-4 either is fine with me

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
        Lara clearly won a. 9-3, 8-4 either is fine with me
        I had it 7-5 for Lara and that was being generous to canelo.

WTF??? With the coming soon vid? Kinda wasting a thread. Maybe should of just waited to you had done the whole thing. I was almost gonna give ts the whole "cool story bro"

It's almost like foreplay with the mrs....but then she stops and says we will finish this next week!
        Lol

Comment

Don't forget to subscribe. The full highlight reel is coming out, and soon.

This one has taken months to make because the editing is so heavy. Canelo fans are going to like what they're going to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Psylence83 View Post
            I had it 7-5 for Lara and that was being generous to canelo.

WTF??? With the coming soon vid? Kinda wasting a thread. Maybe should of just waited to you had done the whole thing. I was almost gonna give ts the whole "cool story bro"

It's almost like foreplay with the mrs....but then she stops and says we will finish this next week!
            Lol
            I had it a draw which was pretty much the majority score on here... but could see 7-5. Either way... but 9-3 lara or 8-4 is just as bad as levi martinez cuz it really was a close fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrien_Boner View Post
              Don't forget to subscribe. The full highlight reel is coming out, and soon.

This one has taken months to make because the editing is so heavy. Canelo fans are going to like what they're going to see.
              You wont change my opinion cuz ive seen it multiple times..all you are going to do is post bias highlights here and there, nothing new!

Comment

Originally posted by drenlou View Post
                You wont change my opinion cuz ive seen it multiple times..all you are going to do is post bias highlights here and there, nothing new!
                Agreed!!! There is a cotto/mayweather vid getting around and by watching that you would think mayweather was schooled! If you have a close fight and take all the highlights from one fighter of course it will make them look awesome!

Comment

Had it 114-114 on my 2nd time of watching. (7-5 Lara in the first )
                  Rounds 1,2,3,6,10,11 for Lara. Rounds 5,6 and 11 were close.

Comment

Lara won. Remember after the fight Chepo was like "jump on the ropes mijo"

Canelo needs a new trainer. He can't cut off the ring for his life

Comment

Working...
                    X